What's new

Mini Washing Machines

ilife

There are many differnt types, colors and sizes of Mini Washing Machines available around the world. I prefer the clear ones. It alows you to see your run while it is being extracted. Plus it is more fun to watch!!!!

WASH MAX
Comes in a variety of colors.

JOCCA Brand
Comes with Handles on the top sides, and a variety of colors.

Last edited:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
bubbleman uses those...hes got some zipper bags comin out for them....these little washing machines are gonna revolutionize bubble making

Keefhead

ilife - I like your idea about being clear sides - like the washmax you show in the top photos. Yer in "Spain" so I doubt you'd know where to get one in California, but if anybody knows, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks for the photos.

Sneaky - Although I like what I see of Bubbleman's zipper bags, easier to load than Mila's, he wasn't the first, though he certainly delivers a top-quality product, albiet expensive. I'm glad I got Bubbleman's bags, and I've been using Mila's bubbleator (washing machine) with them for a long time now. Very primo hash.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Absolutely everyone of those i saw on the net was made in china/taiwan direct from the manufacturer and you had to order like a container full LOL. I'm sure there are some where you can find indivdually but finding one in 115v is the key......unless you just want to drop the $200 on the bubbleator or bubble now. Depending on how many Bubbleman orders at a time i would bet he pays less than $50 usd wholesale.

http://xiaoya.en.alibaba.com/produc...ni_Washing_Machines/Mini_Washing_Machine.html

http://yufrankq.ec51.com/product/Mini_Washing_Machine_with_1kg_Washing_Capacity_63520.html

http://www.alibaba.com/companies/603/Washing_Machine.html

Last edited:

bubbleman

Veteran
Yeah the price is very close to that, before you pay shipping, brokering, tarrif's, advertising, and of course the cost of the all screen zipper bag coming from europe, to be sewn in nepal to be flown back to canada. So once you have all that added up, you create your price, but remember there are other people who will want to carry them and sell them in the shops, so you creat what is called a retail price, say for instant i am paying 50us. ( i pay more with all my costs in) i then turn around and sell it to distributors for 75us, who go on to sell it to wholesalers for 100. The wholesalers now turn around and retail the unit out for 200. This is called business. That is how everyone makes a little bit. YOu see the reason the store gets the most , is because you can just walk right in, retail has a ton of overhead. from the store to the employee's to the bills. These need to be paid so retailers need to make some profit. Now if i were just a retailer and wanted to undercut everybodys market, i would come out and sell the unit for next to nothing. But i am trying to create a market place and create some monetary success for all those head shops and hydro shops thru out the world. Its how business works. go into any of these shops and ask them if they are selling things for above their costs. OF COURSE THEY ARE>
YOu guys getting so angry that im ripping off the community when truly all im doing is offering a decent business opportunity for those who choose > For the rest of you who dont want our customer service or warranty's by all means go and purchase your unit from china direct or from where ever or who ever. ITs your choice after all>
but please understand that what im doing is in no way shape or form bad business. I am merely offering a product for sale>

Peace
bubble man

ps, Please realize this is the situtation with almost all the products you buy, manufacturing to distributor to wholesaler to retailer. You gotta keep all those people in mind when youre attacking me, cause they are all involved with the profit sharing. Not just me!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts