What's new

Malawi Bubble

testymctester

Veteran
Don't really have the room to run more crosses at the moment, but a new friend gifted me with some awesome genetics and I couldn't help myself. :biggrin: Thank you Corpsey! :tiphat:

Dropped 17 Malawi Bubble (Ace Malawi x BOG Sour Bubble) in a glass of RO water last night and then into a wet paper towel this morning. Mixing up a batch of amended soil today and will let it cook outside for about 4 weeks when these babes will get transplanted.

picture.php

They will be flowered in 5 gallon smart pots in an 8x8 greenhouse. Should finish up before the days start getting too long, but I can always pull tarp if needed to finish 'em off.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey testymctester, pulling up a seat to this one also. GL with these. I've used both the parents to make crosses before, them together should be good. Take care 1

testymctester

Veteran
Hey testymctester, pulling up a seat to this one also. GL with these. I've used both the parents to make crosses before, them together should be good. Take care 1

Welcome Kant C! I have experience with Sour Bubble, but only smoke the Malawi recently. I've got high hopes for this old school hybrid :biggrin:

M

mugenbao

That sounds like a very interesting cross. Subscribed and waiting to see how these turn out :)

:lurk:

testymctester

Veteran
Not sure what happened, but I seem to have lost one :dunno:

Here are the 16 germed in the paper towel. 15 had tails extended from the seed shell. 1 of them had the seed shell cracked, but the tail had not popped through yet.

12555880_465133400350244_1388531479_n.jpg

They are all in 3" pots of coco and perlite now. I'll get more pics when they are all above ground.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Very excited to see how these turn out for you.

here are 6 different ladies in this pic
picture.php

and the one i kept
picture.php

:tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That looks like a dumbass good cross, bet the potency go stupid 2.... Ima keep an eye on this... are these available anywhere?

testymctester

Veteran
That looks like a dumbass good cross, bet the potency go stupid 2.... Ima keep an eye on this... are these available anywhere?

Good to see you in here GM! These were the last of these seeds, but Corpsey is selecting another Sour Bub male here soon for another round.

Not sure what his plans are with the beans, but there should be more around this summer.

B

blue_tick

dr.king

i am so interested in these malawi x's i have the breeders pack and was going to do something with them this summer. i don't have any of the s1 new killer left but i still have all the others. purple,fruity,old killer so i am curious as to what was used for the cross (malawi). hopefully they can give up some info

peace

testymctester

Veteran
Here for the ride as well. Should turn out nicely. Would also like to hear how she taste/smells and smokes. Running some BogBubble myself. Hope she turns out great.

Hey there doctor! Let's see if Corpsey chimes in with notes of his keeper cut. I'll focus on this round and let ya know here in a few months. :biggrin:

testymctester

Veteran
All 16 made it above ground over the weekend. 1 of them took a couple days longer than the rest, but they are looking fairly uniform. Pics soon...

Latest posts

Latest posts