Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world

Thread Title Search
DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2016, 02:28 PM #1
chomsky

chomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nice
DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world

OK my first real report. I hope I have the stamina to keep it going. Here the scoop. DNA Lemon Skunk under Kind LED (I know its crap) Just to get started. A friend gave me this so Im just going to use it till I get the light I ordered. Any tips or pointers welcome

These are at about ten days from seed...

BML Horticulture Spydr X Plus 1200.... It should be here in a week or 10 days. Im Using VEgematrix line of nutes along with Azos, Mykos GH rapid start and OG Tea. A few Earth Juice products if needed.

Im going to SCROG these girls

Last edited by chomsky; 01-30-2016 at 12:48 PM..
chomsky is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:34 PM #2
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
excellent start.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:53 AM #3
chomsky

chomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nicechomsky is just really nice
I have such a love hate relationship starting from seed. As always it seems, little bitty seedlings have a tough time with intense light. they basically look good but I think I may have had the light a bit close. The first few leaves are tacoing a bit but Im certain as the new growth pops up they will start looking nice and healthy. Im definitely going to take a few cuttings out of this grow and start a healthy mother. Im going to start using a flash to avoid these terrible LED colors too...

Last edited by chomsky; 01-30-2016 at 03:26 AM..
chomsky is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2016, 02:18 PM #4
chomsky

Some new pics

OK so this is my grow room and the girls are about 15 days from seed. I just topped the two on the left, I'll prolly top the two on the right this afternoon or in the morning. Need a little more growth... Im using Co2 this time so I have sealed my room as well as I can at this point. Its not air tight but I think its tight enough (just like my girl) Ha ha... Got rid of the cheap LED's I was using and am vegging under Eyehortilux blue 600 watt till my Spydr X Plus arrives. Hopefully in a week or so. Im going to repot in 7 gallon pots for the flip then its all LED and Co2 Baby... The water on the right is condensation dripping from the mylar, the room is sitting perfectly at 82 degrees and 65% RH... Anyway, here ya go...

OH, By the way, Mikell on the way back from the store with my bag of caulking and spray foam in hand, I slipped on the ice and it all exploded on a mercedes that was parked next to my car, so I didn't end up using it...

Last edited by chomsky; 01-26-2016 at 09:45 PM..
chomsky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:11 PM #5
iTarzan

iTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond reputeiTarzan has a reputation beyond repute
Chomsky they are as nice of seedlings that anyone has ever posted on here. Real nice start.

A friend grow these seeds out one year. He ordered as many of the strains he saw listed in High Times article Top Ten Strains of the Year in 2009 I think. He had 6 feminized seeds. They all grew and they all looked the same. Very uniform plants.

They are short plants but get fat tops and yield great. He SOGs them under a 400w MH. They clone super easy and smoke very nice. Easy 8 in potency.
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2016, 03:17 PM #6
chomsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
Chomsky they are as nice of seedlings that anyone has ever posted on here. Real nice start.

A friend grow these seeds out one year. He ordered as many of the strains he saw listed in High Times article Top Ten Strains of the Year in 2009 I think. He had 6 feminized seeds. They all grew and they all looked the same. Very uniform plants.

They are short plants but get fat tops and yield great. He SOGs them under a 400w MH. They clone super easy and smoke very nice. Easy 8 in potency.
Wow, thanks for the compliment, Yes this strain grows great and its pretty easy to manage. I grew a batch a few grows back. I think Im going to make a mother out of this one to keep it going. This grow Im doing a scrog too...
chomsky is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2016, 03:48 PM #7
doob

doob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the rough
looking healthy, and would love that grow space you have, very nice
doob is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2016, 04:16 PM #8
chomsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by doob View Post
looking healthy, and would love that grow space you have, very nice
Thanks for that too.... Its definitely come along... Its 10x6 with a seven foot ceiling (perfect for a great scrog). I still plan to actually put up insulation board on the walls behind the mylar and build an insulated wall with an entry door. The part you dont see is the entry is a big tarp stapled and duct taped tight with a zipper for entry. It works well but asap I want an actual wall.
chomsky is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2016, 07:31 AM #9
MattHadder

MattHadder is on a distinguished road
How is the DNA Lemon Skunk different from the Greenhouse Lemon Skunk?
MattHadder is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2016, 01:46 PM #10
chomsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHadder View Post
How is the DNA Lemon Skunk different from the Greenhouse Lemon Skunk?
No idea I have never grown Greenhouse seeds. w w w . e n . s e e d f i n d e r . e u is a good reference for different seeds and strains. take the spaces out of the link. For some reason it wouldnt let me put the link on without astrixing it out???
chomsky is offline Quote