What's new

Second shot at organic growing! transitioning to notill:)

lotus710

Hey guys! I'm going to start up a thread for my garden:)

I have two rooms.

Room #1 veg room
3x3 Tent, 125 watt cfl, two 55 watt cfls, 4 inch active air inline fan.

Closet in the room has a 4 foot 4 bulb shop light in there.

Room #2 flower room.
4x4 Tent, p450 platinum led, 6 inch vortex s-line, carbon filter.

Drying room is just a closet with a humidifier setup (dry rh% around here)

My soil is currently the easy bake mix from reindeers natural with some shitty ewc in the mix. gonna try sprucing it up with kelp meal teas.

Currently i have 2 dna genetics golden berry phenos in veg and a shitty tangelo rapido from barneys farm in flower. (in very VERY rough shape) I also have bc kush from my first organic grow curing right now.

ill get some pics up tomorrow when my camera is nice and charged:) much love

Lotus :plant grow:

lotus710

picture.php

Golden berry from seed

picture.php

Golden berry clones from a different seed

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reindeer Naturals?

You an island man?

I'll tag along. Did you get the EWC from them?

lotus710

Yes sir! They have been my go to place for a while now. Im up north but i have a few friends on the island and plan to move down there in the next few years:) The ewc i bought at a local garden store when i found out about the easy bake mix. Then i figured out that they feed their worms peat mossXD the soil isnt doing the best because of it

lotus710

here are pics of bc kush (fem) from bc bud depot. this is from my first organic grow using the easy bake. shes ready for a trim wheneverXD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good lookin lotus, i'll tag along and watch.
also, i'm surprised by your good looking veg under those CFL's, good job. :good:

lotus710

good lookin lotus, i'll tag along and watch.
also, i'm surprised by your good looking veg under those CFL's, good job. :good:

thanks dude:) those cfls are all 3 years oldXD they were the first lights ive ever owned! im also surprised they are still working just as good. sunblasters for the win!

Last edited:

lotus710

hey guys:) everythings looking good today. i was moving that one limped clone into a dome when i dropped a dome on her. good thing i took a few extrasXD did i tell you guys that im a seed collector? check it out heres my little collection i have started

picture.php

hey guys:) everythings looking good today. i was moving that one limped clone into a dome when i dropped a dome on her. good thing i took a few extrasXD did i tell you guys that im a seed collector? check it out heres my little collection i have started

View Image

I feel robbed lol. I never get cool packaging. Always some little zip lock Baggie with a cheap label

moses wellfleet

Veteran
The clones look good, the curing bud looks great... On with the show, maybe avoid discussing the Greek renaissance with Mikell :biggrin:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a rather invasive question.

The company I was refering to, however, was BC Bud Depot.

lotus710

nice to see you here heady blunts:)

Never order from the guy that packs in Q-tips ;)

bc bud depotXD actually the curing bud is from that qtip rigXD

thanks a lot moses:)

i have pics of trimmed bud comming up soon. currently trimming it:)

Lotus

Bmac1

Veteran
Pulling up a seat. I'm on my second organic run as well and also using easybake. A couple extra additional es this time as well.

lotus710

Pulling up a seat. I'm on my second organic run as well and also using easybake. A couple extra additional es this time as well.

hell yeah bmac. you turned me onto the easybake:) it def needs good ewc to work properly. i added some glacial rock dust, lava rocks, and some crab meal for ths run:)

uploading pics now. i got some shitty macros from a 50 dollar amazon special microscopeXD

Bmac1

Veteran
I forget the brand but I used expensive organic ewc. It was like 30 bucks a bag. This time I added crab she'll meal, fish bone meal and Sul po mag. Just water only so far, not even a tea and they are loving life.