You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Organics round 2

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Organics round 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2015, 04:51 PM #1
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Organics round 2

Well folks, after a longer hiatus than I wanted or anticipated, I am back at it and ready to go.

Same setup of 5 x 5 tent with a 600W vertical bulb, 5 - 5gal fabric pots of organic soil that has been sitting for a good while now.

The mix is:

1/2- bail of Promix HP
15l - organic EWC
1/2- bag EasyBake

The EasyBake is an 3kg organic amendment mix designed to be mixed as above and good for the entire life cycle. It contains kelp meal, neem meal, rock phosphate, alfalfa meal, aerobically composted turkey manure, feather meal and diatomaceous earth.

I used this same mix for my first run but thought it was a tad N heavy and a little light on the P and K so this time I also added:

1 cup of Fish Bone Meal
1 cup of Crab Shell Meal
2 tbsp of Sul Po Mag

The mix has been kept moist with a couple teas here and there.

I got my hands on some clones that I couldnt say no to and they have been sitting in 1 gal pots of the mix for much longer than I anticipated while I dealt with some things and dragged my but a bit. They were starting to show that they didnt like being cooped up when I potted up.

The pot up revealed to me that root development, despite the length of time in the 1 gal pots, was not exactly prolific. So I have something to work on for the next mix. The plants struggled a bit initially after the repot but are coming around now.

We are skipping all the foreplay and getting right too it as I flipped them to 12/12 yesterday. I would like to get more root development but If I dont flip these lanky bitches, they will over grow my space.

The line up is:

2 - Lime Cookies
2 - GG#4
1- GSC Forum Cut

The minuscule yield from the forum cut has me only wanting to do 1 to try it out. The other two are solid yielders so they should balance out hopefully.

I will give maybe 1-3 teas over the first 3-4 weeks of flowering and then just let it ride with water only.

Ill get some pics up later today or tomorrow.

Cheers!
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:13 PM #2
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Buhhh-dum chhh.

Epic. In for the ride, to say the least.
Mikell is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:11 AM #3
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Welcome aboard Mikell. Front row seats. No refunds! lol
First Organic Run - Done
Bmac1 is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 07:11 AM #4
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Good luck Bmac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 07:13 AM #5
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor

In for the ride, Mac1.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 03:27 PM #6
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Hope you don't mind if I tagg alone for This one..

ICE & Skunk Special - Test Grow (Current Journal)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344134
Phases is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 04:42 PM #7
Bmac1

Come one come all. Im always open to feedback and constructive criticism.
First Organic Run - Done
Bmac1 is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 04:44 PM #8
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
Welcome aboard Mikell. Front row seats. No refunds! lol
What is this, Canadian Tire?

Mikell is online now Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 04:45 PM #9
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
aw yea! snagged a front row spot! brought blunts and rosin dabs to share!

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 05:08 PM #10
Bmac1

Welcome aboard Heady.
First Organic Run - Done
Bmac1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.