You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Bruce Banner #3

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Bruce Banner #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2015, 02:00 PM #1
TheMan13

TheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant future
Bruce Banner #3

Bruce Banner #3 (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel)

Bruce Banner #3 is a clone only strain bred by the now defunct Delta 9 Caretakers of Colorado back in 2009. The mother used was the Ghost cut of OG Kush pollinated with a Reservoir Seeds Strawberry Diesel (Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) father. Three notable phenotypes/cuts were established from this breeding with #3 being the most OG Kush dominant, #5 being Strawberry Diesel dominant and #1 a mix of both. Bruce Banner #3 was named the "Strongest Strain on Earth" by High Times in 2014 with a THC analysis of 28.3%.

I am sorry for the loss of this original thread due to copyright concerns. Please share your experiences with this strain.
TheMan13 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:34 AM #2
TheMan13

TheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant futureTheMan13 has a brilliant future
My original Bruce Banner #3 thread has reappeared in the Toker's Den:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=316984

Old 12-11-2015, 08:36 AM #3
TheMan13

My Bruce Banner #3 the first day of flower.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:37 AM #4
TheMan13

My Bruce Banner #3 at day 11.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:27 AM #5
mukuku

mukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the roughmukuku is a jewel in the rough
hello TM13,

really beautifull strain with ECSD purple colors on stems

what seedbank ? where can I put my hand on thoses seeds ?

mukuku is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:29 PM #6
TheMan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukuku View Post
hello TM13,

really beautifull strain with ECSD purple colors on stems

what seedbank ? where can I put my hand on thoses seeds ?
Sorry mukuku, but Bruce Banner #3 is a clone only strain.

I know Dark Horse Genetics has been working with her a while now, but I haven't seen their seeds dropped personally nor am I aware of the quality of their work first hand.

Here is some info on Dark Horses' Bruce Banner 1.0 project:

"The long awaited seed release of Bruce Banner project has begun..

The legend of the Bruce Banner began when I was in college attending University of Montana and popping seeds like a manic looking for killer phenos of Sour Kushes and flavor packed powerful hybrids mostly.. I was gifted seeds by JLP and Lonestar (overgrow) and found inspiration in their small but killer breeding programs and began to tinker myself ..

I was able to win a pack of the original Strawberry Diesel by Rez Auction on Seedbay after the seed drop crashed the servers back in 2006 and knew to use the males instantly..

The mother of the Cross was the "Original OG kush" passed to me in Boulder 2004 by my mentor and legendary Colorado grower Marc Hale. This cutt has gone by "LA Kush", "Coal Creek Kush", "Original Kush" and the 10k Cutt of OG.... all the same and as far as Im concerned this was the only OG before 2005 before all the name change game that makes sourcing OGs so hard nowadays.

After moving back to Denver in 2008 and Founding Delta9 we released the Bruce Banner as our house strain to much fan fare, long lines and wait list pre orders to the hoards trying to get this strain.. Winning the High Times Caregivers cup 2009, High Times Cannabis Cup Denver, 2014 Best US Non-Solvent Hash 3rd place, Highest Tested THC in High Times Cannabis history, and Title of Strongest Strain on Earth (High Times), and number 9 on High Times 25 Greatest strains of all time! Bruce Banner has become the stuff of legend.

Bruce Banner 1.0 is the start of a 4 part breeding program to f4 and stabilize the Bruce Banner #3 Pheno... Expect Variation in the seeds from Sour, to Strawberry to Kush.. VERY strong potency and insane extracts"

https://www.darkhorsegenetics.com/banner-1.0.html

Last edited by TheMan13; 12-11-2015 at 11:44 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:20 AM #7
fredhaze

fredhaze is on a distinguished road
I wonder why #1 wasn't the prized cut considering it was a representative of both parents?????
fredhaze is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2015, 09:08 AM #8
TheMan13

My Bruce Banner #3 at 3 weeks.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:37 AM #9
BAKED_BEANZ

thanks for updating the thread . keep the pics coming to the end !! she look nice , very nice

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:04 AM #10
Drekoushranada

Drekoushranada has a spectacular aura aboutDrekoushranada has a spectacular aura aboutDrekoushranada has a spectacular aura aboutDrekoushranada has a spectacular aura about
Looking good. How long will you be flowering her you think?
Drekoushranada is offline Quote