picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
last pic all long colas are DARLINS GG4 and whit lotus are around the DARLINS

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just put the 5 DN's I have from seed outdoors. They were all between 12"-16" tall, with lots of branch starts on them. Will update here as things progress.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Night 74 /morning 82 midday Temps 85-88 .i have a ac in there not in use yet I haven't got the exhaust worked out yet. It will get it hooked soon up to keep the temps at around 79/82. During hot summers I'm using a 1000 and a 600 I'm the 8x4. I'm using single buckets this round it was hard to keep an eye on the ec every time I topped it off so what I was doing was as she need water I would just top her off with nutes. Now I make the water with 4 scoops of v+b per 5 gallon bucket plus a scoop of size.im backing off next round to maybe 800.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I think it the next 20 days with the swell the #3 is going to blow up even more.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammer I love the frost on yours what do you feed with? Maybe it's just how much exp you got :tiphat: cause she is beautiful

Duck_Doi

Here's my next round of Darlin's Net getting prepped for flower.

I believe I have 7 females out of 14 plants. 3 are undetermined, so I might only have 4 females. But looking at their size, I'm sure they're not males.

My two favorites, #8 and #5.
nyxur1H.jpg

eWiOGWy.jpg

Darlin's Net #1 reminding me of her daddy :yummy:
glUD4Ks.jpg

The band all together on a dirty ass tray. Darlin's Net #1, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, #13, and #18.
iQQYzgK.jpg

Happy Growing!