Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > 3 x Jack 47, 1 Psico and 2 x Ice Cool - Shooeys Continuing Sweet Seeds Adventures.

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds
3 x Jack 47, 1 Psico and 2 x Ice Cool - Shooeys Continuing Sweet Seeds Adventures. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2015, 06:57 PM #1
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
3 x Jack 47, 1 Psico and 2 x Ice Cool - Shooeys Continuing Sweet Seeds Adventures.

Hi All,

So, here we go again... this time around we've got 3 new strain from Sweet Seeds running along side 2 Green Poison and 1 Amnesia.

Things got off to a shaky start (all my seed runs lately have started out a bit dodgy) and a 4 of those I started weren't worth continuing with and were culled early on... of those that remained I have some very healthy and vigourous plants indeed ...

Currently they are at week 2 of 12/12 and chuggin along nicely...

So, here's the Bumpf, feel free to skip it...

Jack 47 Specs:

Feminized and non-autoflowering version with an ultra fast flowering of one of the most potent strains of our catalogue. This strain is the result of the cross between a selected genetic line of SWS31 (Jack 47 Auto®) and an elite clone of our SWS08 (Jack 47®).
The cross between the autoflowering and the non-autoflowering strains originates a non-autoflowering genetic that shortens the flowering time by one week when compared with the original version of SWS08 (Jack 47® original).

This is a very powerful strain that produces exceptionally vigorous plants with thick buds that get fully covered by abundant resin during flowering. The taste and aroma of this strain is fresh and sweet, with tones of incense and flowers combined with lemony citrus hints.

Data:
Indica/Sativa: 25%/75%
Indoor Yield: 500-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: maximum
Indoor Blooming: 7-8 weeks

Psicodelicia Specs:

This plant is a cross between a clone from the United States and a plant from Nepal whose spiced aromas bring to mind places where coffee is toasted.
A mostly Sativa plant with a very short flowering period, producing generous buds all full of resin.

The effect is typical of a mostly Sativa hybrid: energetic, clean and exciting. An ideal strain for artistic and creative activities.

Data:
Indica/Sativa: 30%/70%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 450-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks

Ice Cool Specs:

Upgrade of one of our most appreciated plants, developed from a NYC Diesel line.
Extremely potent, this high yielder has a super-strong and rare exotic aroma.

A marvelous and wonderful plant with an appearance and bud growth from the Indica side and with a euphoric high, allowing one to discover its cocktail of Sativas present in its broad-based gene pool.

The resin production is exuberant. It allows for a psychedelic long-lasting high.

Data:
Indica/Sativa: 40/60%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-550 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks

--------------

Seedling Stage

10 seeds (5 x Jack47 FV, 2 x Psicodelicia and 3 x Ice Cool Originals) were started in root cubes in my "High-Kea" veg (tool) box under 125 watts of blue CFL until fully rooted.
Seedlings transplanted 0.6 liter pots in Coco and fed Canna Coco A+B (0.5ml week1) 1ml + Rhizotonic 1ml
pH 5.8, EC 1-1.20

Veg and Pre Flower Stage

Plants were then transplanted to 12 liter pots to veg for 2 weeks before being flipped. Feed at this stage was Canna Coco A+B 1ml - 1.5ml .
pH 5.8, EC 1.25-1.50

Flowering

All pots moved to my DR100 under 600 watts of sodium for the remainder of veg (1 week) before flip.
Plants will be fed Canna Coco A+B 1ml-1.5ml plus Sulphos Gold C at 1ml from week 1, up to 3ml in week 3 of flowering, reducing after week 5/6 . In week 4-5 we'll also be adding Canna PK 13/14 for 4 days.

pH 5.8, EC 1.25-2.00 (during PK boost)

Flushing

(lets hope we get this far )
Flush will be 14 days consisting of GHE Ripen for 10 days and 4 days of straight water.
pH 5.8, EC as little as possible

Last edited by JamieShoes; 11-26-2015 at 07:31 PM..
JamieShoes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:17 PM #2
JamieShoes

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
So, before I begin, I'd just like to take a moment to thank Tommy, Jay and the crew for giving me the opportunity to try out these seeds...cheers fellers..

Pics

Love the packaging, fair play ...

Week Zero

Cant seem to find my pics from weeks 1-2...but

Week 2/4

Week 4 (pre flip)

Week 1 of Flowering (BOOM!)

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2015, 08:32 AM #3
Tommy G
:|Sweet Seeds|:

Tommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really nice
Cheers my friend!

Thanks for sharing another experience with us

All looking great so far. Sweet smokes!

tommy
Tommy G is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2015, 08:51 AM #4
Green81

Green81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice 1 Jamie. Girls are very happy, wishing you some lovely New Years flowers. See you have the ammo cut too, enjoy
Green81 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2015, 12:49 PM #5
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Nice start fella,
another great diary is coming
I'll keep passing by and thanks for the nice words!
Jaypp
jaypp is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:55 PM #6
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice strains Jamie,,
Onwards and upwards,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2015, 02:38 PM #7
The Pheonix

The Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to all
The Pheonix has completed 11 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
nice start J , the Babies look like they got a new pad

looking good

Girl scout Cookies x OG Chem CSG Test Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313650 Done

Lemon Garlic OG x BST (MARRA KUSH) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331683 Revived
The Pheonix is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2015, 10:33 AM #8
doob

doob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the rough
nice start Have you taken cuttings in case lol
doob is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2015, 05:51 PM #9
HereIgrowagain

HereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really nice
I will be keeping an eye on this grow Jamie What size buckets have you gone with mate?

Just noticed 12 litre pots!
HereIgrowagain is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2015, 07:53 PM #10
JamieShoes

Thanks for looking in everyone, things are starting to look like something good.. we're at about 2 and half weeks of 12/12 now and everything looks like it should...in a few weeks I should have some nice frosty pics to post up

No cuttings taken this round as I'm at capacity in terms of overall plant numbers, but I havent lolly-popped them with a view to re-vegging any that stand out

At this stage we're on 2.5ml per liter of Canna A+B, 2ml of Rhizo (stopping Monday at 3 weeks) and 2ml of Sulphos Gold C...I'd say of the 3 strains the J47 (in the middle) is the least sativa like in structure with a shorter stockier formation and wide indica style fans... we'll have to wait n see how much of the Jack comes through when these are done... the others are much taller and lankier (although not the skinniest of leaves, should indicate a good short finish time) and smells are starting to come through, a combination of diesel, coffee and fruit coming from the tent as a whole

4 members found this post helpful.