What's new

I rolled a joint with 9 different strains and hash

So I love to mix weed. I know some people dont like it but I enjoy the crazy high.

Last night I rolled a joint with every kind of weed and hash I have right now. I dont regret it. :biggrin:

The 9 strains

Pineapple Express
Sugar Black Rose
Northern Lights x Big Bud
Cheese Candy
White Russian
Dream Machine
Blueberry Headband
Tangerine Power
Starbud

The hash is 2 separate batches of bubble hash I made from different strains. And some dry sift I made.

I took these pictures at night and my camera sucks in low light so the weed looks no where near as good as real life. I added a couple better pics of the buds I took in sunlight.

0_zpsmpalxrom.jpg

1_zpskjnjfm03.jpg

2_zpsprrr6axq.jpg

3_zpslid4fu47.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Love it.
I did 25 different strains/hash in a spliff for Christmas Day in Amsterdam a few years back... Made me cough hard :)

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Way to go...

Way to go...

So I love to mix weed. I know some people dont like it but I enjoy the crazy high.

Last night I rolled a joint with every kind of weed and hash I have right now. I dont regret it. :biggrin:

The 9 strains

Pineapple Express
Sugar Black Rose
Northern Lights x Big Bud
Cheese Candy
White Russian
Dream Machine
Blueberry Headband
Tangerine Power
Starbud

The hash is 2 separate batches of bubble hash I made from different strains. And some dry sift I made

Gotta love it :woohoo:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
have fun ..I have done the same and included oil on the paper....life is short ...have fun...yeehaw

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Salad / mixture is the only way to fly.. and if you include other substances it only gets better.

Who doesn't love a good cocktail

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]1XDbUB92ibo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Heres a how to. Ya i know what you mean, beef cheese lettuce tortilla= taco, beef cheese lettuce tortilla = burrito. But ive seen them broke out in a group and the impress factor seems intrigue everyone. so there that. what do they call that the presentation factor?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love mixing strains too. For me, a joint with my best C99 bud and C99 hash is better than any mix. Too bad I'm out. I need to grow that again next, like a whole room full of C99 from seed where I can keep the best plant or two for future generations.