What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jacky Nugz Presents the GT2 (first run)

Jacky Nugz

How goes it folks?
Jacky Nugz (formally known as Farmer Jon) Owner/Director of the "Skunkhouse Collective" (Research and Genetics) checking in!
It's been some time since I've shared, so I figured it was about time.
This Grow log will be featuring several strains, grown in a variety of Soil/Soilless mixes, housed in "the Garden Tower V.2" (GT2) vertical growing systems.
Lets get down to the details!
The GT2 are extremely durable, and will provide years of worry free gardening. The modular design allows the size of the GT2 to be customized based on the needs of the grower. The Towers are mounted on a ball bearing system, that offers the ability to rotate your garden 360 deg., offering a great advantage over other vertical gardens on the market. All of these features are great, but what truly sets the GT2 apart from ALL other Vertical/Tower systems, is the "Compost Tube". This unique feature allows for Compostable materials to be added to the Tower, to be broken down with the addition of Red wigglers (composting worms), and offers the opportunity to create rich, highly beneficial "Vermicompost" (worm castings), within the Tower itself. This wonderful substance, can be accessed directly by the plants root system, as well as harvested for other uses. Additionally, the GT2 comes equipped with a medium sized drawer, located at the bottom of the Tower, that is able to catch runoff, creating a rich microbial Tea that can be re-introduced to the system (or elsewhere), providing a diverse and nutritious inoculate.
This particular garden is being grown, in a relatively small Greenhouse. The sunshine will be supplemented with 2-600w HPS lamps on a single light mover.
Co2 will be increased to approx. 1500ppm using a "Hydrogen" water cooled Co2 generator, run by
an environmental controller. Fresh air will also be cycled via exhaust fan mounted in the rear wall of the greenhouse.
Air circulation will be maintained by standard fans, both oscillating and box styles.

*(most pics were taken 3 days after switching to 12/12)

Tower#1- Goji OG (Bodhi Seeds).
perlite 50/50 Chunky, Standard.
Top drip fed. Dyna-Grow Nutrients (5ml per gal)(Grow, Bloom), H2o2 (3ml per gal), Hygrozyme (5ml per gal), pH 5.6-6.0.
attachment.php

Tower#2- Green Crack (Clone only).
Chunky Perlite, Promix 50/50., Kelp Meal.
Hand watered as needed. Dyna-Grow Nutrients (5ml per gal)(Grow, Bloom), H2o2 (3ml per gal), Hygrozyme (5ml per gal), pH 5.6-6.0.
attachment.php

Tower#3- Sunshine Daydream (Squirt pheno) (Bodhi Seeds).
Standard Perlite, Promix, Roots Organic (1/3 of each), Kelp Meal. Top dressed Guano @ wk 4 of Bloom.
Hand watered as needed. Pure Blend Pro Nutrients (12-15ml per gal)(Grow, Bloom), Orca bennies (1ml per gal), pH 5.8-6.3.
attachment.php

Tower#4- Green Crack (clone only).
Standard Perlite, Promix, Happy Frog (1/3 of each), Kelp meal. Top dressed Guano @ wk 4 of Bloom.
Hand watered as needed. Pure Blend Pro Nutrients (12-15ml per gal)(Grow, Bloom), Orca bennies (1ml per gal), pH 5.8-6.3.
attachment.php

Tower#5- Sunshine Daydream (Squirt pheno) (Bodhi Seeds), Green Crack (Clone only).
Roots Organic, Happy Frog 50/50, Kelp Meal.
View attachment 3544309
All but one Tower, contains Chamomile and Basil companion plants for additional benefits.
attachment.php

This Grow log will contain many aspects of Vegetative growth, Flowering, and breeding.
I will be updating as often as possible (at least weekly) and welcome your questions, comments and suggestions.

**(As a qualified patient, this garden is operating within guidelines and protected by California Law, Health and Safety Code 11362.7, et seq., and in conjunction with California State Bill 420.)

Thanks for stopping by!
~Jacky Nugz (aka Farmer Jon)

Jacky Nugz

T-1
attachment.php

T-2
attachment.php

T-3
attachment.php

attachment.php

T-4
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02811 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02811 - Copy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02819 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02819 - Copy.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC02810 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02810 - Copy.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02845 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02845 - Copy.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02822 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02822 - Copy.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02823 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02823 - Copy.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02841 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02841 - Copy.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 11

Jacky Nugz

Update #1

Update #1

Update time!
We are about 15 days into flower and I just wanted to share our progress. The ladies are doing really great and I'm thinking this is going to be an awesome harvest!

:laughing: Stay tuned, more to come!

Attachments

• DSC02906 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02906 - Copy.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02898 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02898 - Copy.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02912 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02912 - Copy.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02893 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02893 - Copy.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02891 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02891 - Copy.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02900 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02900 - Copy.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02913 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02913 - Copy.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 9

Jacky Nugz

Looks like the images are now missing from my first post. I attempted to edit the post and add the pics again, but it appears as though thats not possible. Its been quite some time since I've posted to any Canna forums, and I'm definitely a tad rusty...If anyone would like to help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Shooters

It takes 50+ posts and a couple of weeks to get to Edit a post.

I do like the look of your vertical grow! Cheers

Jacky Nugz

Update!
Around 40 days. The Ladies are really starting to get FAT!!
Enjoy!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02994 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02994 - Copy.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02984 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02984 - Copy.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 10