Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Medical Cannabis News > DEA Chief Says Medical Marijuana Is a ‘Joke’

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
DEA Chief Says Medical Marijuana Is a ‘Joke’ Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2015, 04:14 PM #1
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
DEA Chief Says Medical Marijuana Is a ‘Joke’

DEA chief Chuck Rosenberg said the idea that marijuana can be used as medicine is a “joke.”

"It has never been shown to be safe or effective as a medicine"
“What really bothers me is the notion that marijuana is also medicinal — because it’s not,” Rosenberg said, CBS reports. “We can have an intellectually honest debate about whether we should legalize something that is bad and dangerous, but don’t call it medicine —that is a joke.”

LINK to Story

Last edited by Skip; 12-18-2015 at 05:54 PM..
Jellyfish is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:21 PM #2
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
I think the dea is a joke and a very bad one...fuck them assholes....yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:17 PM #3
EsterEssence

EsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to allEsterEssence is a name known to all
Then there's this fucktard.
Those are the only truthful words in your post...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:24 PM #4
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Imagine being that much of a fool...

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:30 PM #5
Ziggaro

Cool

Should we be surprised?
I mean.. this is how he keeps getting a paycheck, right?
I wonder what a cattle rancher would say about a vegetarian or vegan diet?

If we were letting the cattle rancher make the rules maybe vegetables would be illegal.

It just goes to show what a racket this all is..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:31 PM #6
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
Maybe someday one of his kids will develop seizures or glaucoma or any number of illnesses and syndromes that can be helped by erb.I can only hope, that is how much I despise people that make baseless statements about subjects they probably know nothing about.I don't really wish one of his kids ill will although I do wish his dick would fall off.
Floridian is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:33 PM #7
Ready4

Ready4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of lightReady4 is a glorious beacon of light
To really illustrate what a total obscene joke the DEA is .....
Since 1980, the prices of hard drugs ( cocaine, heroin, etc) have gone down and the purity % has increased. All these hard drugs are easily available in every major urban area of the USA, the DEA has not affected supply or demand - just ruined millions of peoples lives and bleeding $$$$ for the USA taxpayers for showing not just useless results but negative results.
The defenders of the DEA have told me over the years " well you don't know how bad things could be without their efforts, it could be far worse" - to which I have always replied, how could it get any worse ??? These drugs are easily and readily available in every large city in the USA !!!! They typically mumble some "we just don't know... "
The results are in : The War on Some Drugs /DEA = nada. zip. zero.
A 100% waste of stolen taxpayer $$$$$ for a bunch of useless government true welfare thieves, stealing more $$$$ than any actual welfare recipient thief in history.
Ready4 is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:34 PM #8
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Maybe someone should email his office with all the very serious studies being done around the world, and the cases of people being cured/ helped by cannabis.

There ain't nothing funny about children with cancer or epilepsy

The dea is a fuckn joke.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: white widow fem (seedsman)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338208

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:45 PM #9
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future
... the 'joke' is that cannabis 'is medicine'.

...and they are probably slapping each others backs laughing.

FUCK the DEA..

Old 11-06-2015, 05:51 PM #10
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
I think every taxpayer should have a say in where their money goes. It makes me sick to blow all that cake on the dea chasing white rabbits and or the government handing bags of cash to any forgien country with a hand out. With all that money we could give everyone health care, and then some. Fuck the war on drugs, it is a colossal waste of time money and resources.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.