Waltz
vTDPqfmh.jpg

Forum
tR0wjrdh.jpg

That good good
3zLVbmph.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
throwback to this outdoor Sour Dubb from what feels like 3-4 years ago already. been thinking about this cut lately, can't wait to scoop her back up when space permits. missing that flavor.

WgRjUwkh.jpg

another throwback lol going through an old album...

BLACK HAMMER aka Purple Goji (bodhi's cut) x Stardawg

46ES7OBh.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Good or bad....will share my experience with this $500 device, ethanol is expensive so payback if it functions as stated isn't far out

Got 108g of decarb'd material for making RSO on the initial run to see how this machine works.....then will run some quick washes for smoking oil next. Keeping detailed notes on everything. Decarb was 255 deg F for about 27-28 minutes....house kinda reeked.

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks!! How big did your plants get in 5 gal pails would you say? I feel like I could go bigger than that and keep them at a reasonable height

You can always LST them. One year I LST'd a Great White Shark plant. Never got taller than 2ft, and I got a pound off it. If your worried about the bucket giving the plant too much extra height. You can always dig a hole as deep as the bucket and set it down inside the hole.

Reinders joshua

Am happy the east coast n growers are putting in their best to produce top shelf buds.We are on the west are strongly behind you brorhers ,our wish to make this shit legal in all 50 states here in the US.We still the best in Cali as we give out AAA+++ .I congratulate all east coast growers keep it up