What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

HOVA

Veteran
so im just getting back on my feet here and i thought to myself that there is a lot of great meds and grows coming out of so many legalized states, however, im on the east side of things where the sun dont shine to well.

thats not to say that we east coasters dont pump out some great grows and strains.

this thread is dedicated to the east coast growers
let them babies shine fellas

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran
A few gems going into flo

A few gems going into flo

Week 1 of flo
1st pic the field lolly popped and trimmed
2nd pic connisuer genetics ecsd x haze
3 pic cannaventure dawg jam91

HOVA

Veteran

chem dd f2s green beans seeds
425 canna venture seeds
the troops staked up going in to war

HOVA

Veteran

bubba 13 x guava 13 holy smoke seeds
chem 91 x chem d Pisces seeds
dawg poo f2s greanz beanz seeds

HOVA

Veteran

la affair cannaveture seeds
electric larry land cannaventure seeds
pure raseberry kush cannaventure seeds

HOVA

Veteran

the new editions to my life
cuttings of gg4, corey haim star dawg, chacos ecsd, and stinky panties

these came to me through 2 of the coolest east coasters i have ever had the pleasure of linking up with on here.
special shout outs to them.

Last edited:

The Revolution

Veteran
Signing in. I'll have some goodies to share real quick. Legal or not the pulse coming out of the east is stronger than ever. We have some powerhouse growers on our side of the map, and some real killer flowers to showcase. I'm just gtn back into the swing of things myself but that fire still burns. I'm getting back to where I left off and plan to bring some exciting new f1s and some old school genetics to the table.

HOVA

Veteran
nice genetics you have hova, should be a festive x-mas for you this year

thank you brosky
i have a few more strains tucked awayed that i need to snap pics of
dr green thumb ecsd
grape fruit diesel
eskos chuckys bride
loud seeds head band
garlic breath canna venture( which is the stinkiest plants in this spot)
killing feilds
chem dd bwog green beanz seeds
bubble gum x guava 13 - this fucker really smells like bubble gum and sour
polar dawg x polar dawg house of funk seeds , el gato hooked me up with these awhile back im glad i saved them
all in flo
just snapping pics while the weeks move a long

HOVA

Veteran
Signing in. I'll have some goodies to share real quick. Legal or not the pulse coming out of the east is stronger than ever. We have some powerhouse growers on our side of the map, and some real killer flowers to showcase. I'm just gtn back into the swing of things myself but that fire still burns. I'm getting back to where I left off and plan to bring some exciting new f1s and some old school genetics to the table.

hell yea
im with you bro thank you for punching in
and i cant wait to see what you and others on the east have to show

EAST SIDE !

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran
a lot of genetics must make it hard to pick a favorite haha I usually go for smelly indicas mostly but that's just me

yeah my process is pretty strict
only the smelliest
biggest yielding
easiest growing strains makes it in the mothers den
so i run a few of each and compare them and eliminate everything that doesnt come close to my expectations

i love indicas shorties
my garlic breathes are fucking stinky
i have one that smelled from week 2 of veg
and she is still the smelliest of all them