Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Where's that Yummybud dude gone?

Thread Title Search
Where's that Yummybud dude gone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2015, 02:07 AM #1
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond repute
he is still here i just cant recall his new handle

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2015, 03:38 AM #3
Tripsick
Experienced?

Tripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really niceTripsick is just really nice
He is deep in the jungles of Afghanistan looking for the elite sativa stain grown by the Zionist elite that have ruled the world for multiple millennium.

So i heard..

wasn't it that blonde deadlock guy moving to Colorado with his trust fund.. its been many years since i have participated here..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:49 AM #4
Space Toker

Space Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud ofSpace Toker has much to be proud of
Who cares? I mean I don't wish anyone harm but that dude annoyed the shit out of me, but honestly I hope he found true life and a way out of the cellar as it were, but I do not see the fascination some have with this probable troll. That isn't you is it RONOG? just kidding!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:07 AM #5
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnOfNog View Post
I lurk here sometimes, and I witnessed the return of Yummybud, or he said he was the Yummybud.

Last I heard of him he had applied for a job at a law firm and thought he might have landed the job.
Then nothing.
Did he get the job and thought it would be unbecoming of an employee at such and such law firm to post on cannabis websites?
Of didn't he get the job and has committed hari kiri?

I just fell I need to know.
It's like watching Dallas for years and then not finding out who shot JR.
I hear ya man. Slightly mentally unhinged people fascinate me as well.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2015, 04:29 AM #6
mojave green
rockin in the free world

mojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant futuremojave green has a brilliant future
I dig how the mere mention of his name brings out the less active old heads!
mojave green is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:39 AM #7
Outcold
Fo Fum

Outcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud ofOutcold has much to be proud of
Slightly different texture...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=315082
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2015, 03:02 AM #8
HempKat
Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer

HempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant futureHempKat has a brilliant future
You know it's pretty amazing that for someone who hit his peak of interest in what he described as the pathetic life of a social invalid he sure did manage to become universally known in the online Cannabis circle and still holds a fascination for some people almost a decade later.

I'll never forget the time when people were being pretty hard on him and he threatened suicide and then logged out and logs back on a short time later as his friend and neighbor who just came home and saw his friend (YummyBud) being taken to the hospital for trying to kill himself. That he knew how mean people at OverGrow were to his friend and came online to give people shit for driving his buddy to suicide. It was just too convenient though, Yummy threatens that he's going to kill himself and logs himself off and a friend who just happened to see him being wheeled out on a stretcher and just happens to know all about what was happening online shows up to confirm that yes in fact YummyBud killed himself. Nobody bought it though and finally he admitted it was him and he just did all that to make people realize their words could hurt someone that badly.
HempKat is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:50 AM #9
floralheart

floralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to all
elvis lives holmes, elivs lives...