You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamal Hash - first indoor grow

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamal Hash - first indoor grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2015, 01:51 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Lightbulb Zamal Hash - first indoor grow

Hello Ace people!

Welcome to my first indoor grow and diary, I'll be growing two ZamalHash plants from seed.

Planned setup:

Tent - 120x60x175 cm
Lights - start with 100W cfl, soon adding 300W home made LEDs (Cree cobs)
Pots - 18L for Zamal Hash, 11L for TTSCO Cognition, 6L for MNS Early Queen
Soil - mix of BioBizz Allmix, coco, perlite, EWC, Plagron Supermix and mycos

Planned schedule:

Vegetative growth - 4-5 weeks
Last veg week(5th week) - gradual reduction of photoperiod
Flowering - expecting 9 weeks

Background - I have only outdoor guerrilla experience so I'm expecting to learn a lot and enjoy even more. any advice is very welcome

Since the grow space is only 120x60 I'll have to train(lst) and supercrop or top the plants to fill the tent and avoid too much stretching.
The goal is to grow an even canopy like in scrog but who knows what will come out in the end Maybe a net will be added later.
This thread will of course focus mainly on the two Ace plants.

Soaking the last two Zamal Hash seeds in few minutes.

Let's roll

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:02 PM #2
Baron Greenback

Nice, good luck - it's much fun.
Grown the Zamal x hash before?

Old 10-30-2015, 02:38 PM #3
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
expect 10-11 weeks mate..if you get lucky you might see something done in 9, but I only got 1 out of the pack I had (5 fem seeds)

JamieShoes is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2015, 03:22 PM #4
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
@BaronGreenback
I have a ZH outdoors, last time it looked pretty good. Will probably chop it next week.

@JamieShoes
10 weeks are no problem, I guess the veg time will be adjusted. I want the whole cycle to last for 13 weeks, max 14.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:37 PM #5
konopenko

konopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nice
Koon bro whatsup! I read somewhere growers discusing shit etc..and some described indoor growing lot easier than outdoor. I see you have decent soil, good genetics so you should expect nice harvest in 3 months. I cant see pics
konopenko is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2015, 07:01 PM #6
Koondense

Hey Konopenko!
I just put the tent together(120x60), soil is mixed and resting for 48hours now. Seeds are soaked for 24hrs and the EarlyQueen already popped. ZamalHash are still sleeping but waking up very soon

I have the intention to plant straight into final pots, make a layer of less strong top soil. Basic soil should be pretty good, I mixed in lots of good stuff so I hope the plants will like it.

I also feel indoor should be easier to grow because of much more control over the environment, but outdoors takes care for itself and a good season can deliver amazing results. I'll try to replicate the good summer conditions we have with lots of light and good soil(not replicating the drought lol), the result should be good I hope.

Fingers crossed!

Tomorrow we start for real

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:23 PM #7
konopenko

konopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nice
My advise is to repot them few times before throwing them in final pots...why? Roots are most important part of plant, so they should develop as much as they can in smaller pots and than explode again and adapt in bigger pots
konopenko is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2015, 11:02 AM #8
Koondense

I'll follow your advice, as I do the same outdoors. Only now I realized I could soak and sprout the seeds some weeks ago and by now I'd have three stable seedlings. I guess I'll have to be patient a bit more and next time think ahead a bit.

Old 11-02-2015, 02:09 PM #9
Gemüse

Gemüse has a spectacular aura aboutGemüse has a spectacular aura aboutGemüse has a spectacular aura aboutGemüse has a spectacular aura about
Hey Koondense,
Im also interested to try indoor aces´s. Is this your first indoor experience? Sounds like a good strain to start. Wish you all the best.
greets gemüse
Gemüse is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2015, 05:31 PM #10
Koondense

Hi Gemuse,
It's my first time indoors, feels like the first day of school

I put the two clones in the tent now, zamalhash clone has slight mutation on leaves, it's still in reveg mode, hopefully it turns normal soon, otherwise I'll discard it to avoid any possible further mutations like hermaphrodism.

For now I'm keeping both ZH and Cognition clones, time will tell if they stay or not.

Tempted by indoor ace plants? Very good!
I listened my gut and went for zamal hash, hopefully the strain will perform well in my noobish first grow.
Can't wait to see your indoor.

Cheers