Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Topping G13-diesel

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
Topping G13-diesel Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2006, 08:26 PM #31
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffoonman
Grat3fulh3ad what does SD stand for when you talk about your G13 bx.
If you mean 'SD's G13 x G13 bx' then the SD is Seeds Direct...
The beans were also referred to as Plural of G13 G13xG13bx, but after the employee who named them got fired the name was changed to just G13 x G13bx, and Since Seeds Direct had them made and was the only vendor, I always refer to them as SD's G13 x G13 bx....

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2006, 09:41 PM #32
Buffoonman

Thanks I bet there would be a lot of interest in G13 bx seeds. Is the G13 as good as its rep?

Last edited by Buffoonman; 08-17-2006 at 10:22 PM..

Old 08-17-2006, 10:41 PM #33
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
it's pretty good smoke... I've been selecting successive generations for some time, and will be making f3s of the G13bx soon...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 08-24-2006, 07:37 PM #34
Buffoonman

Finally found somebody who dosn't like this strain its Mr spidermite. No sign of them they seem to love the sweet tooth after this and the Ice were removed they seem to have all but vanished.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:12 PM #35
Buffoonman

Wonder if G13-somas NYCD would be a good cross. His NYCD is meant to have some punch.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:01 AM #36
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Funny you should ask, buffoon.... G33 is a combo of NYCD and G13, and it's very good...

Old 08-29-2006, 04:47 PM #37
Buffoonman

I thougt the NYCD wasnt somas.

Old 08-29-2006, 05:59 PM #38
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

The NYCD I used was given to me by BOG... He made F2's of Soma's work and handed them out a few years ago...

Old 08-29-2006, 08:05 PM #39
Buffoonman

Ah I see, BOG is over at Hip Forums now with his own section think he's given up with the seed business. Suppose I cold get the fourway and look for the most G33 type plant. Will post more pictures tommorow of the G13 -Diesel there starting to pack on the trichomes at about four weeks into flowering. The room was smelling lemony but its turning into a really powerful rank smell. A beautifull horrible smell. Don't know about diesel it smells more like a rotting carcus.

Last edited by Buffoonman; 08-29-2006 at 08:56 PM..

Old 08-29-2006, 08:48 PM #40
dizzy44
Spliff Star

dizzy44 is on a distinguished road
mmmmm that lovely rotten carcus smell