Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Topping G13-diesel

Thread Title Search    
Click to Buy BOG Seeds!
 Topping G13-diesel Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2006, 01:16 AM   #46
Buffoonman

Thanks I'm getting excited now.

Old 08-31-2006, 03:02 AM   #47
Piffington

Piffington is a jewel in the roughPiffington is a jewel in the roughPiffington is a jewel in the rough
Looks like things are going really good for you Buffoonman. You're in for an amazing harvest . How much light are those beauties under? Nice pix also, what camera are you using as I'm in the market for one?
Piffington jest offline   Quote

Old 08-31-2006, 04:35 PM   #48
Buffoonman

There under a 400W hps lamp with extended spectrum bulb with air cooled reflector. The camera is an old sony 2 mega pixel with flash. I personally am not happy with the photos and am looking for a newer camera maybee the new sony 7.2 mega pixel steady shot camera. You really need one with a good flash. Then cover the flash with a tissue to stop the buds reflecting back to much light.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:18 PM   #49
BOZWELL
Banned

BOZWELL is a jewel in the roughBOZWELL is a jewel in the roughBOZWELL is a jewel in the roughBOZWELL is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffoonman
Just wondering what to look for to find the rocket fuel pheno or the mother plant.
as G says the smell is something else but look for the ones with ROCK hard buds that feel greasy with rezin, I reckon there better yet to be had out of these seeds
BOZWELL jest offline   Quote

Old 09-01-2006, 07:44 PM   #50
Buffoonman

What should I grow next? Casey Jones or Four Way. I know its personal choice just wondered which has the nicer taste and high. Some weed can make me paranoid so I would prefer a 5tress free high.

Old 09-01-2006, 07:51 PM   #51
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
I prefer the Casey Jones, to the fourplay....

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 09-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #52
Ms.Grat3ful
Sunshine DayDreamer

Ms.Grat3ful has disabled reputation
casey... IMVHO
Ms.Grat3ful jest offline   Quote

Old 09-01-2006, 10:08 PM   #53
Buffoonman

Mmmm yummy thanks will order some soon.

Old 09-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #54
BOZWELL
Banned

BOZWELL is a jewel in the roughBOZWELL is a jewel in the roughBOZWELL is a jewel in the roughBOZWELL is a jewel in the rough
I want to make a cross of the two ,now that would be somthing
BOZWELL jest offline   Quote

Old 09-04-2006, 04:22 PM   #55
Buffoonman

I have a small problem the tops of the plants directly under the light are yellowing even starting to grow white (bleached). I moved the light higher and the temps only 85 degress. But it is still continuing bleaching. I could understand if it was above 90 degrees but not 85. Any ideas what I can do or what is the cause of the yellowing. The reflector is air cooled with a glass in it. I was wondering if the glass could be the cause of the problem or maybee they need more feed. Any ideas would be appreciated. Its not a big problem as 90% of the plants are fine its just the ones directly below the light.

Old 09-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #56
Buffoonman

Will post some updated pictures on wednesday, about 3 weeks to go. Left somebody to water them for 3 days and they have opened the door during there dark period three days running. But fingers crossed still no sign of any seeds. It does seem a very stable strain. Smoked a couple of leaves the other day when I ran out of smoke believe it or not they were stronger than a lot of the bud I have smoked. I reckon the finished product will be mind blowing. The smell is changing as well its now developing a more balanced sweeter smell.

Last edited by Buffoonman; 09-10-2006 at 09:55 PM..

Old 09-13-2006, 03:32 AM   #57
dizzy44
Spliff Star

dizzy44 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffoonman
Will post some updated pictures on wednesday, about 3 weeks to go. Left somebody to water them for 3 days and they have opened the door during there dark period three days running. But fingers crossed still no sign of any seeds. It does seem a very stable strain. Smoked a couple of leaves the other day when I ran out of smoke believe it or not they were stronger than a lot of the bud I have smoked. I reckon the finished product will be mind blowing. The smell is changing as well its now developing a more balanced sweeter smell.

sounds great, looking forward to it!

Old 09-13-2006, 11:53 PM   #58
Buffoonman

Two weeks four days to go approx. Heres the updated Pictures.

Last edited by Buffoonman; 09-14-2006 at 12:52 AM..

Old 09-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #59
Buffoonman

That last bud is growing sideways I've never seen anything like it. Its that plant that kept splitting. Two stems joined into one.

Last edited by Buffoonman; 09-14-2006 at 12:53 AM..

Old 09-14-2006, 01:20 AM   #60
fallenangel
treat people the way you want to be treated

fallenangel will become famous soon enoughfallenangel will become famous soon enough
dude , those look kiiilller ! real nice , and to think that the swell is to come on in the last couple of weeks. how do they smell?

whole lot of bogglegums

big time indica lover

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO !!

Last edited by fallenangel; 09-14-2006 at 01:21 AM..
fallenangel jest offline   Quote