What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Skunk FAST version (Sweet Seeds)

Vesnican

Salut ICmag!

There is an ongoing discussion among European growers living above 50° north latitude, which OUTDOOR strains will be able to mature until first week of October to allow harvest before the rainy and cold weather comes. Breeders started to offer FAST version strains recently so I decided to try Sweet Skunk FAST version (feminized) by Sweet Seeds for 2015 season to bring more information to other growers solving the same question like me.

Vesnican

Breeder advertised that they made the original Early Skunk to become really early. I can confirm that my Early Skunk by Sensi Seeds (which I grew several years ago) was ready in third week of October, which is not early at all.

Vesnican

15 May moved to 0,6l pots, organic soil, placed in Greenhouse, Biobizz rootjuice applied for first 2 weeks, from the third week Biobizz fishmix applied several times a week.

Vesnican

7 June ready to move outdoor, for both plants prepared so called “manure bed”, hole 80cm diameter filled with mixture of organic soil and animal manure from local farm, moved out and several times rootjuice applied again to help the roots quickly develop in new environment.

Last edited:

Vesnican

21 June – plants are good adapted outdoor (unfortunately I have taken picture only of one plant).

Last edited:

Vesnican

In the period 1 Aug – 7 Sep fertile several times a week with Biobizz Biobloom and TopMax and and few times in whole period with little bit of chicken shit.

B

bigganjabud

Hi man welcome to the forum and the sweet section

I'm sure Tommy or jayp will be along real soon man

What country are you in?

Vesnican

During august I started to notice that 2 phenos occurred. GREEN one started to flower about 5 days earlier, it was shorter in growth. PURPLE pheno was little bit more stronger. I topped them both because of security reasons to keep them below 2 meters, but the P one would be able to reach 2.5 meters I believe. Actually I had to cut the P one′s top, because I missed the right time just to regularly top it.

Last edited: