What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anonymous' 3300w bedroom show.

anonymousgrow

Hello icmag. It's been a while I pretty much stopped posting on the mag after the fire. Here's to changing that. Going to try to keep this updated through the end of this cycle and then going forward.

The girls are sour diesels currently on day 41 of 12/12 but I am going to start with the room build pictures I have.

The room is 10 x 10 and I am using 6x10 to grow in. There are 4 ~100 gallon beds that are 35x56x18" and 4 600/750e habits lamps running at 825w.

It's not a sealed room. It's got a big enough scrubbed exhaust to pull all the air out and new air in 3 times a minute.

Here are a few photos.

anonymousgrow

Well, whenever I tried to upload pictures from my phone they were always sideways so I am trying from a computer now.

Attachments

• setup6.jpg
    setup6.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • setup1.jpg
    setup1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
  • setup2.jpg
    setup2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
  • setup3.jpg
    setup3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 11
  • setup4.jpg
    setup4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9

anonymousgrow

Cool the pictures worked this time. These are pictures of one of the four beds filled with soil and the clones getting ready for the beds and after transplant.

Attachments

• go02.jpg
    go02.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
  • go01.jpg
    go01.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 15
  • setup5.jpg
    setup5.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11

anonymousgrow

They vegged for 6 days then I flipped them to 12/12. They were only given water with the exception of once i gave them some kelp.

Attachments

• go07.jpg
    go07.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 12
  • go06.jpg
    go06.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7
  • go05.jpg
    go05.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 7
  • go04.jpg
    go04.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
  • go03.jpg
    go03.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 7

anonymousgrow

Here are some pictures that i took on day 41, the day i started this journal.

Attachments

• go13.jpg
    go13.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 10
  • go14.jpg
    go14.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 10
  • go15.jpg
    go15.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • go16.jpg
    go16.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is really nice. I like the beds alot. Looks like some good construction there.

More details dude! How many gallons of soil? Whats in your soil mix? From the pics it looks like 10 plants per bed..
Is this the ECSD clone or nah?

Buds are lookin good too. Very very nice.

:tiphat:

anonymousgrow

Thanks a lot.

I love these lights. A lot. I want to get more when I have space for them. About 100 gallons of soil per bed. The soil mix is basically coots mix with a couple other things added in or substituted based on why I could locally. I use my own castings and compost and added a bunch of worms in each bed. I have drip irrigation on the beds and tensiometers in them to help monitor soil moisture levels.

Yep ten plants per bed and I think it's ecsd but it could be that or aj's from the look of it so far. I don't know my sours well enough I suppose. She will tell in the coming weeks for sure. Smells amazing. Super stinky and right on point with how sour d should smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts