What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow - Spider Mites & Leaf Miner Problems! PLEASE HELP!

kingfisher021

Hi Friends

I am currently growing three females from Mandala Safari Mix. They have recently shown sex so perhaps they are in the first 7-10 days of flowering.

I had to leave them in my brother's care for 2 weeks. Came back a couple of days ago and found all the three plants having some visible pest problems and some leaves curling down.

I am not very experienced at this so I looked at a lot of problem threads and from my assessment the three problems are:

1. Spider Mites
2. Leaf Miners
3. Ants

So I mixed some neem oil and liquid soap and sprayed them all last night. I can still see some small spidery things and ants around.

I am attaching pictures of all the three plants, would really like your opinion on this.
Thanks a lot!!!

Plant no. 1:

White spots: - Spider mites?

PLANt No. 2