What's new

Hello from N. Idaho, former overgrow regular back in action!

FtLotG

Me and my buddy began growing back in 2002 when we moved to Portland, we posted on OG quite a bit and learned a lot from the community before it got shut down. After a few years of us growing some dank ass Blueberry, TrainWreck and Apollo 13, eventually we parted ways. Dying and death in my family caused me to move to Northern Idaho, and he migrated to Cali to expand his growing size and scope.

Anyway, I managed to stealth out a few rounds of seed to harvest with 2k watts and Krusty buckets, but marriage, a baby, divorce, economic collapse in my technical field kind of put me in a situation where I couldn't grow anymore. Had to sell my lights and gear to pay for rent after I lost my house and woman. That was 4 years ago.

So finally, after years of being broke, wandering directionless and fucking as many girls as I could to sooth my soul, I finally have found some stable ground! I built up enough capital to invest in a setup with my girlfriend of two years in a house we share that she's owned for 8 years. I will admit I've been out of the loop as far as products, manufacturers and technological advances. I've been perving here pretty hard to catch up on, as well as refresh, my knowledge.

Here's what I've managed to put together;

3x 600 watt digital ballast dual mh/hps with 6" glass hoods
12 (4 gal) site ebb n' gro with 55 gal res and a Titan Control bucket (got a great deal on it)
PH from my tap is 8.0, been using PH down to keep my reservoir @ ph 5.8 to 6.2
465 cfm 6"inline fan with carbon scrubber and variable controller sucking air out of room and into attic
240 cfm 6" inline booster type sucking air from outside through hoods and into the room
Roughly 50 square inches of passive air intake, coming in through a light blocked window
Temps from 72 low to 84 high
Humidity has been low around 25% but has recently gone up to about 40%
Started with some feminized Blueberry seedlings about 12 days ago and things are going well.

I plan posting pics and starting a grow diary, and I look forward no longer lurking on the sidelines!

Also, my name means "For the Love of the Grow"

Thanks for checking in :) Now how do I add a signature!?

FtLotG

It's been nice, being able to drive across the border and pick up some decent quality smoke.

I'm just not one to pay street price for decent smoke in a store for too long. I still find better buds from homies doing their own thing.

Still, in Idaho they are pretty draconian about stuff like this. Golden rule indeed.