Buddah Watcha 2015 Outdoor Projects!
Whats up boys and girls! It's been a while, but it's time to come out of the closet and show you guys what I've been up to!
My apologies to being innactive for the past few months, but sometimes its best to lay low!
For all you that followed my previous grows, this one is the same style and location. Out in the woods, down by the swamp guerrilla style grow!
This year we used mostly the big swamp spots created the previous years, 100 gal pots, plus we added around 8 new spots. 90% of the work was done during winter time, taking advantage of the snow, using sleds to pull balles of peat moss, perlite, and bags of manure! Due to the luck of topology we were able to save much time and back breaking labor activity! I would definitely recommend this technique to all the guerrilla growers! Work smart, not hard! Carry your equipment on the cold weather, stash it out there and come back early spring to mix soil, nutes, etc!
Everything organic, no chems or bottled nutes! The new spots are a mixture of peat moss, perlite, aged horse manure, lime and nute mix from DTE. We also sprinkled mycohizzae fungi on the roots upon transplant.
Some of the spots got up to 3 bales of peat moss and 3 bags of perlite. Those are the biggest holes and they seem to yield the best plants.
Plants were started early May and transplanted out early June! Each spot got around 4-6 seedlings. Most of the genetics are the field tested and approved CJxSB ix1 by LouDog420 which I got blessed with, a bit of selective breeding from a bunch of crossed from the previous years involving these genes, there are also another genetics on the mix, GanjaRebelSeeds, Hybrids from Hell, and a few others, however, plants got all mixed up on transplanting and seedlings. They are all mixed up. But i'd say about 80% is from the CJxSB breeding line.
In July we went back and killed the males, and we didn't go back for another 3 weeks, which was a mistake and once we got back we noticed we had missed a few males, therefore a few of the spots got seeded. Not too badly, mostly 2 spots got pretty seeded, the others somehow didn't get much polinated. A few seeds here and there which is ok!
Plants were top dressed early flowering with some kelp meal, neem meal and molasses.
75% of the plants were harvest last week of September, the forecast turned bad and we had 1 week solid rain. Some were pretty much ready, some had mold starting heavily, whatever had least than 2 weeks left were cut, the rest is still out there maturing.
Some of the plants came out phenomenal! I still haven't been able to smoke many, since they are drying and curing atm. But soon I'll post a smoke report.
I was able to smoke test 3 of the plants and 2 of them tasted just amazing. One had a heavy ginger sauce taste, definitely a CJxSB, that taste is very familiar from previous grows! These were some earlier samples less resistant to mold.
We lost maybe 5% overall to mold so far, one plant got powder mildew pretty badly, but overall everything came out great!
Pictures to follow!
Peace & Love