What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making Darlin's Net (GG#4 x DMT)

Duck_Doi

What's up everyone :tiphat:

I'm excited to say this will be my first time breeding :woohoo:

With paladin420 and Smokin Joe's blessings I will be making Darlin's Net (Gorilla Glue #4 x DMT).

Originally crossed by paladin420
paladin420

Gorilla Glue #4 X DMT
Parents hit 12/12 on 01-02-14

Named for SmokinJoes Mother-In-Law
Saint and a Sinner all rolled into one...
Darlin

Smokin Joe

LMAO okidoki here is the deal. Darlin is my wife but my mother-in-law is a darlin and dear to my hart. Pal is the man that helped her (motherinlaw) out with some RSO when she had lung cancer. Thanks to pal and the seedpac crew she is cancer free 82 years old and been against pot her whole life. When we got busted and explained a few things to her she came around a bit. When she came down with lung cancer and I showed her Rick's video she was willing to give it a try. Now we got that outa the way Pal can tell ya the rest of the story lol

paladin420

Glad to hear she is doing well.
Maybe we should add an S.. DARLINS ?
I guess the rest of the story is that I'm takin this stinky sticky Gorilla Bitch into politics.
Michigans med law is all fucked up. Cps placed a child in my care knowing what I do (somewhat. They saw more of my grow than the cops who raided me before the law.
They then changed their mind and pulled him and placed him in an abusive foster home.
Long hard story, ain't over while I breathe.
Here Cps holds all the cards,has almost no accountability to us the taxpayers/voters. They want me to do something stupid. We already had a father shot dead in front of his son over the smell of MJ. ( no THC in his autopsy) no one lost their job.
Rather than do what I really wanted. Something to make the news at least. I am forming a political action committe. SEEDPAC. I am focusing everything I have, everyone I've met/helped, every moment between now and next November to teach these parasites how Grower deal with pests. %63 voted pro mmj. Time to remind em who they work for.
First targets are local Prosecuters who are the authority behind Cps. Most locally won by a hand full of votes and were basically unopposed. I am activly seeking opponents sic a lawyer on a lawyer.
I've passed the Glue all up and down the I-75 corridor with one restriction and one request. No dispo's and help our kids.
Sorry for the buzz kill.
Back to the business of Beans

Smokin Joe

Hell yeah Pal. Sic them dirty bastards!!!!!!
Ya know if you wanted to combine Darlin and her mother into the name, it is easier ind better then you would imagine. Darlins mother has been called Net (short for her first name) for ever. So how about Darlin's Net?

paladin420

DARLIN'S NET
for the win.

I'll put additional info if need be.

Some equipment I'll be using
Gorilla Grow 2x4 tent
Quantum 6-lamp T5
Maybe some oscillating fans
2, 6 inch inline fans

I plan on flowering them as soon as the inline fans are setup.

So let's get started and pack a big party into a little tent :dance013: Yeah, yeah... That's what she said.

The Lady and The Gent, GG#4 on the Left, DMT on the Right 9/21/15
lTt7cPq.jpg

9/25/15 I'll get some more recent pics up tomorrow
xtXCMey.jpg

Happy Growing!

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This cross was done by pal almost 2 years ago. The progeny has been really nice from what I hear. The seeds were kept close from the first round but this time they are going public :D Pal and Jw both need some funds raised so that is the whole purpose of releasing them. I passed the GG#4 to Pal and he passed the DMT Daddy to me so this is the exact same cross.
Hope it comes off with out a hitch for ya duck and if you run into issues or have any questions you have lots of folks in your corner to help out :tiphat:
picture.php

Last edited:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Duck we are gonna isolate the breeding tent...we will use the 10" and 8" fans on the 5x5's...I have two 6" inlines coming for you...Unc gave me the run down on how we can hook them up :good:

BayBHuey

Duck_Doi

Man looking forward to this.. Beautiful plants.
Thanks Twisted and Welcome :tiphat: Should be a good show.

Should be a sick cross, if Gorilla Bubble was any indication your in for a treat
Sup Dank and Welcome :tiphat: When I saw pics of Gorilla Bubble and Darlin's Net I couldn't stop drooling.

This cross was done by pal almost 2 years ago. The progeny has been really nice from what I hear. The seeds were kept close from the first round but this time they are going public Pal and Jw both need some funds raised so that is the whole purpose of releasing them. I passed the GG#4 to Pal and he passed the DMT Daddy to me so this is the exact same cross.
Hope it comes off with out a hitch for ya duck and if you run into issues or have any questions you have lots of folks in your corner to help out
Then I dedicate this to paladin and Joesy :biggrin: I wanna thank you Joe and everybody else for this awesome opportunity and for making/finding these crazy ass phenos!
Cool !!! i'll post up some pics of my 2 pheno's later when i get the chance . Thanx Duck for starting this !!! i just haven't had the chance even though i got Pals blessing to do so .
Sup Dan and Welcome :tiphat: No problem, can't wait to see what they look like!

Good luck Duck!
Sup Unreg and Welcome :tiphat: Thanks!

Duck we are gonna isolate the breeding tent...we will use the 10" and 8" fans on the 5x5's...I have two 6" inlines coming for you...Unc gave me the run down on how we can hook them up
BayBHuey
Saaaweeeet!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Darlins Net #6 the GG4 pheno ....

the best i have for a full plant shot , shes the frost machine front & center lol Day 51 , taken at 65 also .

picture.php

picture.php

Day 63 pics

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
Damn dans, those are some frosty bitches right there. Probably quite delicious as well I can imagine

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Guys :biggrin:

The #3 DMT pheno was a little harsh for me . had an earthy musky taste & smell , but very powerful smoke !!! good for relaxing & some pain relief .

#6 the GG pheno , was my favorite ! nice strong chem taste with an earthy taste from the DMT . reaks up the whole house when you open the jar ! i wouldn't keep this shit in yer pocket if your going out in public ! It also has a kick to the head like the GG delivers . #6 won the pic of the month in June 2015

but the frost on all the phenos i ran was just rediculous !!! the only reason the others weren't kept was the yield , had 2 others that were really skimpy in the yield dept .

Latest posts

Latest posts