What's new

The "Blues Project"...Skunk Crew Showcase...friends of Golden Tree!

Golden Tree

Well ICMAG friends...and all you good dudes.....

One of the biggest things I'm grateful for in my simple life is.....FRIENDS....I've been blessed to have crossed paths....share genetics...knowledge...and LOVE..with some VERY talented....dedicated....and overall amazing Cannabis guardians...and enthusiasts...

These relationships have been formed through respect...honesty..love....and good sportsmanship....things that can be hard to find in this business...things I believe are more important than anything.....because if your an asshole...well....sadly you're an asshole....that stinks....and no one will want to deal with you.....;)....I won't!

So through these relationships I have been entrusted with and given some absolutely Amazing genetics.....

Well...

It's time to share some of these very talented people's work....

This is the "Blues Project"....

I've been chucking for quite some time....and feel it's time to start a real Breeding project with some goals....

I've been a BB soldier....Savage....Hunter....Obsessed Gollum type of creature....searching the globe for the BEST BB earth has to offer....

So over the decade I've amassed a large very sexy collection of BB...

I'm doing this in two or 3 waves...50-75 seeds of several BB varieties/hybrids...germinated each wave...Totalling almost 200 seeds....of 25-30 dif varieties...

This round is mainly gear from my brothers...and favourite people....the Skunk Crew.....

Next round will be more of the same...some highly rare Bluberry Sativa Seeds....OTM....and well just so many others....

First Goal is to find several elite BB plants representations........then go from there...(I've got it figured out in way more detail)...lol

So....thanks again to my Friends....I love and have so much respect and admiration for all you do....

THANK YOU!

Let's do dis!

Last edited:

Golden Tree

A lot of this first round is Made up of Snows BBB....and older DJ work....hybrids....I will go into more detail upon request...I'll do my best...some of the seed donators are hard to get a hold of...and or I've lost the very specific strain details....but i KNOW...they contain BB....

Here we go....

First up...

One of my favourite people in this canna world....

THCV....(awesone talented Knowledgeable dude)

DDT(Durban) X BBB

DDT(Thai) X BBB....next wave....OMG!!!!!!!!

-tempa-

Sounds like an awesome project Bro .. I'll pull out a seat for the show ... got to love be

Tempa

Golden Tree

Well friends....thanks for dropping in...this will be a long running thread....so please stay tuned...

Love and respects again to all my friends and you sexy contributors...I'm nothing without your generosity!

RESPECTS!

Be well family

GT

EvergreenState

I see a new seed company comin'. You would do better than most. You should consider it. You have all you need. You have the gear, the skills and your heart is in the right place.

Golden Tree

Lololo!

Very kind brother....Very!

If it ever happened it would be a family collective type thing....sharing and kicking back any benefits/profits to the community and its members....we would go broke through our generosity....so PROB not a great idea...lol

Much love friend!

I feel like a TOTAL ASS!

I forgot to mention and give the HUGEST respects to DJ Short....I mean you are the godfather....and original warlock who cooked up such an amazing idea and strain....I...as a BB fanatic and caretaker owe you the biggest thank you for bringing forth a Strain that has touched and affected my life in the MOST POSITIVE WAYS!!

Thank you!....

And also to Snow for being one talented Breeder....

I raise my bong to you!

Respects!

GT

Scrappy-doo

Good luck with the search golden tree. What is snows bbb? Not familiar with that one or skunk crew. Love me a good bb though hope you find what you're looking for.

Golden Tree

Hey SD...great to hear from you...I hope your well buddy....;)

Snows BBB is a Blue Dream (F) X Johnny Blaze (M)......

Pure BB Fire!

And Snow is quite a good guy!

Cheers buddy take care of yourself...nice to hear from you

Respects

GT

Golden Tree

Amazing ALIVE TLO soil....and great genetics....equals doubled growth rates over night....

Goddammed!!

Be great friends....

Love and respects you awesome cats!

GT

-tempa-

Sounds like you're going to find something special in those beans Bro .. I'll be keeping an eye on these :)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
blue dream / johny blaze , that sounds like an epic cross , i like blue dream alot and always wanted to try some johny blaze , the pics looks awesome

Golden Tree

Thanks friends....much appreciated....

Well...the Project is moving along.....really happy with what has transpired this far....GREAT BB variety....all sorts of leaf shapes....stem densities....stem rub odors....stem colors...just AMAZING to see...love numbers....If only ALL of us had this possibility....large numbers for selection....love it!

I can't stress enough...I'm beyond blessed and grateful to have been entrusted with all these seriously amazing genetics....I LOVE MY SKUNK CREW!!!!

RESPECTS BROTHERS....this ones for You!

First up.....

The man....Time Tunnel...

Mr. Blue.....

I REALLY like these babies!