What's new

I need some help for my NORTHEN LIGHTS(first GROW)

Stobio$20

Anybody can tell what's my problem,what's the solution of this problem i got some photos for help..My problem is that the leaf turn down not yellow but down like they are overwatering.I got all the condition of the grow so every help would be easiest from two sides..Please help,newbie here :D
:rastha:

Z

Ziggaro

Looks like overwatering does it droop like that all of the time?
When I say overwatering I don't mean you are watering too much necessarily.. you could be watering too infrequently. If your roots are dying from being dry they will get overwatered easily.
With coco watering I wait until the containers are pretty light, but none of the medium has turned that light brown color. If anything maybe I have a few flakes of bone dry coco at the top but any more than that is asking for trouble IMO.
In the last plant picture some of that coco looks very dry.. was that pot still heavy?

Calm down, that plant looks still very viable.
Just calm down on watering til drier, or light upon lifting
Learn to recognize dry under watering signs, and react to those as opposed to watering all the time just to feed

Stobio$20

May i became missunderstood,I mean that i am giving four plants a bottle that is 2 ltr wih 1 ml biobizz fertilizers

base it on lifting the pot, or visually inspecting your plants

there are 0 set days to water, it's all on when they need it. Let them tell you, plus let them use what is there and check weight of pot to see how fast they are drinking

you are making it too much of a science, just keep it simple, and overwatering is a big noob problem.

are those gallon containers? how long have they been in them? if root bound need more watering, if fresh transplant water outer layers lightly

I'm saying a half a litre is bad if that plant doesn't need it.

Simple, let it dry out, lift the pot, get a gauge of the weight, water, lift, see the difference.

Dont water again til you feel the weight allows it. Or if plant desires it based off visual characteristics

Latest posts

Latest posts