What's new

Asnob Charas SoCal Outdoor 2015

A$NOB

This is my first year growing outside let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.
picture.php

(WhiteWidow x BlueDream) x (SFV OG x Chemdog 91')
I got these beans from a buddy of mine.
picture.php

(WhiteWidow x BlueDream) x (SFV OG x Chemdog 91') different view

A$NOB

Above is Deep Purple from seed. She reeks of grape snow cones
picture.php

Strawberry Kush from seed, Reeks of fresh strawberries with an earthy background.
picture.php

Atomic Zombie P I got this from a friend started it from seed. It reeks loud of pez candy with super sweet berry aroma with a slight hint of rotting fruit. I can't get enough of this smell.

A$NOB

picture.php

BTY OG clones just a few weeks in, a quick flip wish I had more space. They have the earthy toasted rice smell lightly.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high A$NOB,
lot's of sugar on your outdoor flowers...
@ what lat are you?
looks like you will get some fat resinous buds!
be sure that you have good support for the big buds that are coming or little wind with rain can easily damage the plants...
good work... see no issues or def.
M.:tiphat:

A$NOB

Thanks Rubber Chicken I'm trying to figure it out I wish they were upright any suggestions? Thanks Sourpuss, I'm loving the outdoor so far, thanks Madmac I'll find that out for you.

A$NOB

picture.php

KingKlone Kens BlueDream has beautiful pink and blue hues with trichs everywhere. It has that authentic blueberry smell so far.
picture.php

MrDanks Golden Ticket I love just about everything about this plant besides I didn't get to pheno hunt lol it would be nice to have a side by side comparison. I can't explain how much this plant smells like a gentle lemon lime with a pine note in the background, definitely reminds you of sprite with a pine twist much respect to tha docta.

A$NOB

MadMac I believe it's 34° give or take. I appreciate everyone's comments I'll try to keep the pics coming.

A$NOB

picture.php

Strawberry Kush super dense nugs so far, About 7 weeks in looking good no complaints. Wish I knew more about this strain my good friend gave me seeds from garberville that's all I know, if anyone has any info I would love to hear...

Big-Narstie

Try rotating your photos before saving them please as your outdoor flowers are looking awesome... Spot on! ��

A$NOB

I did it only worked on a few I'm going to try and get some full pics and see how those look thank you Big

A$NOB

picture.php

From back left over... Deep Purple, Time Wreck , (WhiteWidow x BlueDream) x (SFV OG x Chemdog 91')

Front left over Unknown till harvest so I can find the tag, Mr Danks Golden Ticket, KingKlone Kens Blue Dream

I'm trying to find pics before the homie El Nino stopped by and washed them, they had way more uniform to them. Thanks for your time

A$NOB

Thank you Payaso

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Some Deep Purple shots, this plant vegged kinda slow then took off, has a forest of dense grape snow cone buds, I'm hoping for some color change towards the end. She is about 7 weeks in I'm loving this plant.

picture.php

These are the Time Wreck buds, has a lot of small nugs everywhere, I have two phenos going this is the short and bushy one, the other is tall and lenghtly I'll get some more pics of them. Thanks for your time

A$NOB

picture.php

That's the TimeWreck taller pheno, it's under 10' El Nino didnt help out... Good times

picture.php

KingKlone Kens BlueDream, starting to reek of sweet blueberries.

picture.php

Ripped Bubba close up

picture.php

Ripped Bubba, I like the uniform on this one.

A$NOB

picture.php

From left to right... (White Widow x BlueDream) x (SFV OG x Chemdog 91') , Time Wreck (bushy pheno) , Deep Purple. Keep in mind the fence is 8' tall.

picture.php

(White Widow x BlueDream) x (SFV OG x Chemdog 91') up close. This plant is truly amazing , she has the kushy earthy sweeter smell to it covered it trichomes. I can't wait for her to be done!!

picture.php

Time Wreck (bushy pheno) this plant has a lot of bud sites. Smells of mostly a sweeter earthy red vine licorice.