Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > Fastest strains for north of 50 latitude ???

Thread Title Search
Fastest strains for north of 50 latitude ??? Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2015, 01:16 AM #1
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud of
Fastest strains for north of 50 latitude ???

I'm on a quest for a fast finishing outdoor strains for my area, 53 degrees north. I would like to find sativa, sativa dominate strains if possible that are not auto's. This yr. I tried 6 different strains and although I did not expect some to finish I will be lucky if any will finish properly before frost. So I am looking for first hand outdoor experience with strains that finish by mid September.
Although I prefer sativa any strains that finish by mid September will be helpful. Please post your latitude, strain, and breeder if possible.
I will be posting this also in the outdoor section but I thought I would try my Canadian brothers and sisters first.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Peace GG

Last edited by gorilla ganja; 09-15-2015 at 02:25 AM..
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 01:50 AM #2
Ras Mason

Ras Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really nice
Look for the friesland.
Now known as Pink Freeze in Quebec Province.
Make sure it's the real thing.
peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:30 AM #3
ortsa1

ortsa1 will become famous soon enoughortsa1 will become famous soon enoughortsa1 will become famous soon enough
gurilla gold, purpera ticinesis, swiss gold, fast manitoba, manitoba poision, mightymite, gimli purple
ortsa1 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 02:15 PM #4
Ras Mason

Ras Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really nice
^

Old 09-14-2015, 03:19 PM #5
HipsterDoofus
Banned

HipsterDoofus has a spectacular aura aboutHipsterDoofus has a spectacular aura aboutHipsterDoofus has a spectacular aura aboutHipsterDoofus has a spectacular aura aboutHipsterDoofus has a spectacular aura about
It still has to be something you want to smoke. Many strains can be found to finish on time wherever you grow.

43N, Mandala #1 is my regular grow. Past grows have included Satori, Wonder Woman, Swiss Cheese, Kaya Gold, Guerilla Gusto, Holland's Hope, Master Kush, Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Kush.
HipsterDoofus is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 03:24 PM #6
snuggles

snuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the roughsnuggles is a jewel in the rough
swiss miss
santa maria/plank
guerilla gold

greets
snuggles is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 04:53 PM #7
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
GIMLI purple...now I have heard it all...
blastfrompast is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 04:56 PM #8
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud of
Thanks for the info guys. can you please post the latitude where you grew these strains outdoors as well as breeder if possible.
Cheers GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 05:36 PM #9
OakyJoe
OGJoe / Moderator German ICMAG

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
manitoba medicine

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 06:52 PM #10
teemu shalanie
WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN

teemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to all
Winnipeg beach white widow?
teemu shalanie is offline Quote