What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3---Autoflowering

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So I picked up what is said to be the bb3 clone a few weeks back. It was in a solo cup and I potted into a one gallon pot. She is very vigorous but seems to want to flower really bad.
Anyone else experience this with the banner clone?

DemonTrich

Veteran
im running BB#3. no autoflowering here. check your light timer for a error. I have 1 in flower (wk 5) and 3 in veg.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Timer is fine, she's in veg with 20 other strains.I've had other strains that would auto when root bound but this girl should be fine as she just went into a new pot a couple weeks ago.
Thanks for chiming in.

soserthc1

I have 3 skywalkers in 3 gal about to hit flower
Strangely enough 1 is auto flowering or slightly revegging without ever being flowered.
Has me puzzled

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I suppose it's possible the clone I got was cut from a plant in early flower, hadn't thought of that yet. Guess I'll wait it out and see if she comes correct.

DemonTrich

Veteran
never hear of a photoperiod plant auto flowering unless shes been in veg forever, a light leak, timer malfunction. a root bound plant will most likely hermie on ya vs auto flower.

Budley Doright

Veteran
I just noticed this thread.....

Since our clones came from the same batch...... Here is my experience....

Very vigorous..... my original clone is well into flowering....

but I took a number of cuts......

What I see.... are preflowers with pistils..... the preflower pistils are bigger stronger than other strains..... but I have other veg plants that also have pistils on preflowers but they are smaller less obvious......

What I dont see....at least at this stage is autoflowering on the tips......

Budley Doright

Veteran
harvesting my BB#3 plant this coming weekend. shes a monster. super dense and large buds.

DT....Whats she smell like????

when I walk by mine.....about 5 weeks.... she is very sweet smelling.... almost intoxicating.....

she seems to always be saying sniff me..... sniff me.....

Mine smells lovely...... like flowers....not a rubber factory....lol

I understand the smoke is less sweet and more earthy.......

DemonTrich

Veteran
to be honest, I have a bit of a cold, so the ole sniffer isn't really working at the moment. perfect timing, as thurs/fri is chop day and is not gonna be fun if im sick. she is finishing up a bit earlier than my other 6 strains. seen a few amber on some sugar leaves, vs all cloudy on my others. im sure the next few days will bring out the best in the others.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well after giving it some more thought I figured out the issue. When I first got her I quarantined her in the house in a bedroom under T5's for about a week. The light wasn't on a timer and I remember a few times my wife turning out the light when she went to bed, in fact I remember having the 18/6 vs. 12/12 discussion with her. Well apparently the plant had a few too many long nights and got it's hormones all fucked up.

This is what the newest clone is looking like these days.

picture.php

picture.php

Good news is it looks like the original clone is starting to get back in the veg groove throwing five fingered leaves finally. Quite the setback but hopefully I'll be able to take a bunch of healthy cuts in a week or two.

One Love 731

Veteran
I recently picked up this girl in PDX and am wondering how legit she is? Plenty of her in PDX as of late. The only sample I've tried up here didn't have much OG or Strawberry Diesel flavor but was packaged wet, hard to tell when this happens. Anybody know the BB3 in PDX to be the legit BB3? 1:ying:

DemonTrich

Veteran
just harvested my bb3 this past Thursday. cant wait for the dry and cure to be over to see how the smoke is and her yield. id be happy to pull 3z out of her this run.

mtntrogger

Veteran
Grew bb3 for years... Still my all time favorite ! Never autos or herms, the magic # is 63 days, any longer and you won't be able to function clearly. Mostly has 3 bladed leaves, only 5's in flowering . used her for many breeding projects.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks for the info. Mom is back to normal now so I look forward to taking some clones and getting them in flower.

Budley Doright

Veteran
Thanks for the info. Mom is back to normal now so I look forward to taking some clones and getting them in flower.

Ive got 3 weeks left till this one is done..... I will give you a report....

On a side note...thanks for your opinion on sour dubb....

Im going to slow play the plant until I can sample it..... I will likely only take one clone... The leafy bud thing is a turn off.....

DemonTrich

Veteran
Grew bb3 for years... Still my all time favorite ! Never autos or herms, the magic # is 63 days, any longer and you won't be able to function clearly. Mostly has 3 bladed leaves, only 5's in flowering . used her for many breeding projects.

no 3 bladed leaves on my plants. she better get better next run or she gets a permanent dirt nap in the land fill.