What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lime green and yellow

I have a plant about 3 weeks into flower that's been lime green since first 12/12 its outdoor organic ... Fan leaves really yellow rest of plant lime green. Will coffee grounds on top of soil next water help with the color as it looks kind of like N deficiency? It was this colorsince beginning of flower thanks.

John.Snow

Yea dude... Yellow leaves = N deficiency

Try doing a little research before you call this forum a "waste of time". There is more info on this forum than you will ever need. All you have to do is SEARCH

Scrappy-doo

You need pics bro no one can help if they can't see what the plants look like. Could be lots of things.

shredGnar

This forum is a waste of time I've got a log and 3 question that nothing comes of it.

WAHHH. nobody will hold my hand and grow my plants for me.

If your weren't such a spoiled little bitch you could do a search and find out all the info you could ever need on this site...

But instead you write one broken English paragraph with no pics and expect folks to save your grow

Good luck with that

the gnome

Veteran
You need pics bro no one can help if they can't see what the plants look like. Could be lots of things.

:yeahthats

you post no pics, minimal info and after posting again a few 3-1/2hrs later your pissed at this forum because no one has answered you?
you snap your fingerz and and say fix it...
don't work like that
after that last post I'm surprised you got any help.

scrappy doo'sa good man in my book