What's new

MMAR Question

CannaCanadian

Any chance that someone could answer a question for me. I have a MMAR license that expired on Jan 15th 2013 and i was reading that anyone with a license valid on Jan 30th 2013 is still good to go, is this the case that i missed out by 2 weeks to still be valid.

thanks

CannaCanadian

I know this question maybe a little late to ask but does anybody know how far back the MMAR injunction goes. I am a uniformed and assumed my license was valid.

Thanks again

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cc

i would call that very wishful thinking. you should have renewed

march 21st 2014 was the date

med-man

diffusing

cc

from here http://johnconroy.com/mmar.htm ... and ya looks like you of luck.

"March 24th, 2014

1. Do I currently(now until March 31st) hold a valid Authorization to Possess(ATP) or Personal Production License(PPL) or ATP and have a Designated Grower(DG)?; If the answer is 'yes' then you are grandfathered until further Order of the court the only change being the 150gm possession limit;

2. Did I hold a valid ATP/PPL or ATP/DG on September 30th, 2013?; If you had one then and didn't renew later you are still covered as above as long as you had valid documents on the key date;

3. Do I hold a valid ATP/PPL or ATP/DG issued after September 30th, 2013 whether a new one or amended one? If you managed to renew after that date you are covered.

It seems to me that this covers everyone except those who expired before September 30, 2013 and didn't renew at all. The key is the status of the license on September 30th or currently and you can ignore the expiry date and do not have to renew but possession is limited to 150grms.

Your PPL or DG plant count and storage numbers remain the same. "

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone have a link to the 3 page deicision from manson?

the official injunction proclamation? i tried to find it, and couldnt

i need copies

med-man

CannaCanadian

Thanks guys, i wanted to renew but could not find a doctor at that point and let it go thinking my stash would last and the program would not end and i could do it down the road. I got the Sept 30th date from this website.

http://www.mcrci.com/

This is what it said

The Applicants who held, as of September 30, 2013, or were issued thereafter a valid Personal-use Production Licence pursuant to section 24 of the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations, or a Designated-person Production Licence pursuant to section 34 of the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations, are exempt from the repeal of the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations and any other operation of the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations which is inconsistent with the operation of the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations, to the extent that the Designated-person Production Licence or Personal-use Production Licence held by the Applicant shall remain valid until such time as a decision in this case is rendered at trial and subject to the terms of paragraph 4 of this Order.

Thanks for the help

CannaCanadian

I missed out by 2 weeks and that is disappointing but my fault. I guess MMPR/Dispensaries will have to do until there is legalization.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the different between Feb 2013 and March 2014 is a bit more then 2 weeks. maybe that on would stand up in court or when you get searched?

med-man

CannaCanadian

Med man what i mean is that it says Jan 30th 2013 or after are valid according to the mcrci web site mine expired Jan 15 2015 that is 2 weeks difference is it not.

Thanks

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey canna

best to read the links folks here provided (John conroy)

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts