What's new

Charlottes Web - Med user

S

sativaking

Does anyone know if Charlottes Web is available in Canada for med users? Or if you can buy the seeds in Canada.

blastfrompast

Veteran
clone only, but im sure someone has self'd her...

I've been trying to get my hands on a high cbd strain for over a year for a kid with Dravet's ... So if you find it...spread the wealth.

S

sativaking

Will do blast....I wonder if med companies are allowed to ship clones in?...Its a colorado based strain is it not? or..er it started there?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have s1

only a matter of time and space at this point

med-man

diffusing

im under the understanding that charlotte was never leaked, at all. they hold it close cuz they are getting rich. the charlotte people claim is around is just a z7... which is pretty much the same shit anyway, without the brand name attached

but i could be wrong.

oldchuck

Veteran
I saw a video of them harvesting CW and it didn't look like hemp. The plants were short, conically tapered with proportionately very large colas. I suspect they are some variety of hemp crossed with Afganica. Anyway, in my experience crossing hemp with a high THC type ups the CBD and lowers the THC which works for me. Charlotte's Web is mostly marketing hype, I think, but not entirely.

Latest posts

Latest posts