What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SoFa KiNg wAt !!!CoÑo FaK cHiEt GoD dAmN iT

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
WaRnInG!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the evil desert jungle expect all kinds off bad shit in here.. This thread is not for sensitive ppl who get offended have "feelings" or feel the need to cry voice an opinion different then mine... If u are thin skinned leave now.... I'm a evil sick madafaka u never know what ima be upto or what monsters are showin up in here!!!!!! So sit back relax talk shit smoke up drink up enjoy the show

NoW oN WiTh ThE sHoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Hey rr can we get some midgets to play with while we wait for stoney to get off the couch and post some damn pics?:biggrin:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
pAiN cEnCe yall... finishing up bday spliff of irene sourdubb sfv combo with a brew.... i wont be cool if i post plants on pg1..... trust me... a monday it will be..

Big-Narstie

This is the sort of crap I expected from u stoney.. Your a fat tard who probably pop ruthies then masturbate, sit on beer bottles while choking urself.

Get outta here u sick fk!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Come over n dont mention its ya bday.
Yo asshole. Happy birthday bro.

You look great for 45

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Fucking eh, I'm in. Midgets and monsters? Yep I'm in the right place. Dude you plants look sick!! Hahahaa!

Best birthday wishes Stoney!

Vibes