What's new

Is this powdery mildew or?

grthebigg

I want to know what are these on leaves?
Dangerously?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hard to tell from that pic but I would say spider mites. Check the leaves with a magnifying glass or see if you see black or white dots on the under sides of the leaves. Guessing you will see them and plenty of them. If you can't tell what's up, maybe a better pic will help.

Dog Star

Veteran
Its dangerous for plants and yield overall in the end...

not for final product if you will not use dangerous protectives till a end of ciclus as i suppose this are already flowering plants.

You have spidermites if i judge type of damage.. also there is something else that eats
your leafes... maybe grasshoppers too...

You can try to spray with tobacco-chilli-garlic spray if you look for organic,neem drench maybe... i will use abamectine to fuck them up totaly but you are maybe close to harvest... if you have more than 45 days till harvest than use abamectine in normal dose and few days after you spray abamectine wash your plant with Horstail tea 3 days
in row and you will be pest free and safe for your health from abamectine...

Regards

DS

R

Robrites

I'll add my vote to the spider mites column as well. You have a fight ahead of you. They can be managed but you have to be diligent.

grthebigg

Its dangerous for plants and yield overall in the end...

not for final product if you will not use dangerous protectives till a end of ciclus as i suppose this are already flowering plants.

You have spidermites if i judge type of damage.. also there is something else that eats
your leafes... maybe grasshoppers too...

You can try to spray with tobacco-chilli-garlic spray if you look for organic,neem drench maybe... i will use abamectine to fuck them up totaly but you are maybe close to harvest... if you have more than 45 days till harvest than use abamectine in normal dose and few days after you spray abamectine wash your plant with Horstail tea 3 days
in row and you will be pest free and safe for your health from abamectine...

Regards

DS

Thanks Dog Star for useful help.i spry garlic+tobacco+Achillea millefolium+Ajwain every week but after a week they gain again.
But now i will use chili for spray. Thanks again for reply.

I'll add my vote to the spider mites column as well. You have a fight ahead of you. They can be managed but you have to be diligent.

Thanks Robrites i will fight hard with these bugs: -)

Hard to tell from that pic but I would say spider mites. Check the leaves with a magnifying glass or see if you see black or white dots on the under sides of the leaves. Guessing you will see them and plenty of them. If you can't tell what's up, maybe a better pic will help.

Thanks Lester Beans.
Attached new pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 7

HatchBrew

Veteran
Spider Mites.
Rotate sprays, keep changing it up on them.
I use Pyganic, essential oils, neem as go-tos. But rotation & diligence are key.

It's a hard lesson to learn, but always want to be on the preventative side of things. If worried about PM start working on preventing it from getting a hold on your ladies.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Spider Mites.
I use Pyganic, essential oils, neem as go-tos. But rotation & diligence are key.

It's a hard lesson to learn, but always want to be on the preventative side of things. If worried about PM start working on preventing it from getting a hold on your ladies.

+1

Radic

that first pic i can clearly see a 2 spotted spider mite on the leaf

just 1 lady bug will eat 150 spider mites every day... you can buy lady bugs by the thousand..

there are microbial sprays available too. microbes are very effective and completely safe to use

google --> biological control for 2 spotted spider mite..

grthebigg

Spider Mites.

Thanks for informing & helping. I take a photo from my lady's bugs collection 😁. Who are they? What do they wants?
Thanks again dear HatchBrew.

that first pic i can clearly see a 2 spotted spider mite on the leaf

just 1 lady bug will eat 150 spider mites every day... you can buy lady bugs by the thousand..

there are microbial sprays available too. microbes are very effective and completely safe to use

google --> biological control for 2 spotted spider mite..

Thank you Radic,but in the place that i live nobody don't selling or buying any lady bugs 😕.if my plants need lady bug.i should hunt it in the submantaines 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 7

Radic

gotta love dat...
imho... --> locals rule.. :)
i often collect local predators from the garden too.
still, is good to know,,,
most predators are available online,,, they post them to you...