Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > What is your idea of legal cannabis?

Thread Title Search
What is your idea of legal cannabis? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2015, 03:25 AM #1
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
What is your idea of legal cannabis?

Up for fair debate, but watch out there is a troll coming..LOL
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2015, 05:38 AM #2
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
you know what's well creepy bro is that mosquito there image used to just be the finger

someone gone added a blurry photoshop eye in the background. you want to be careful using that, i bet it was one of them evil mages and you could be helping them by posting that. they all use computers to do the magic nowadays, electronics.

i think the 'cannabis' part of your statement sounds reasonable.

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2015, 06:22 AM #3
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveguide View Post
you know what's well creepy bro is that mosquito there image used to just be the finger

someone gone added a blurry photoshop eye in the background. you want to be careful using that, i bet it was one of them evil mages and you could be helping them by posting that. they all use computers to do the magic nowadays, electronics.

i think the 'cannabis' part of your statement sounds reasonable.
Abit off topic but:
Good point!
Ok, to be fair I will say it is possible that image has been photoshoped, but let us be real honest here.
Is it possible that such technology exists?
Of course it is!
Here is one they admit to having.

Not too far from my image.
Do you really believe we the public are aware of all such secret devices?
Also nanotechnology is the latest craze, just sayin'
Peace!

Now back to your originally scheduled programing..LOL
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:41 AM #4
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
ah so much misunderstanding and nonsense and then I find this! This is a thread I was thinking of starting myself so thanks for beating me to it! I would say keep it a cottage industry. The Jack Herer Cali initiative or whatever it is called seems like an apt model: 99 plants without a license, more if you have a license no more than $1000 to get, I would take it a step further and place further restrictions on really large scale to prevent really big mega corps from getting their greedy mitts on it but.. totally great thread man!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:05 PM #5
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
- Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
- Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Anne Frank
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

Old 08-25-2015, 01:20 AM #6
bigganjabud

I rekon it'll be when i can go to any shop and buy 20 joints and a few beers

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:17 AM #7
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
If I can grow my own legally I will be happy.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Mars hydro ts1000 test- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362526

csg triangle cheesedog x London church testers- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362387
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 08-25-2015, 02:41 AM #8
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
it's simple really
when there are no more prisoners whose crime was the possession of cannabis

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:32 AM #9
shaggyballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
I rekon it'll be when i can go to any shop and buy 20 joints and a few beers
I like this idea, but remember even if you don't smoke or drink and your the driver on the way home, you can still go to jail if cannabis is your system from three weeks ago.

So all I ask is:
READ THE FINE PRINT!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 08-25-2015, 05:40 AM #10
bigganjabud

Some people were born to drive

Me i was born to be driven ��

Taxiiiiiiii

1 members found this post helpful.