What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x4, 600w Agro, 20Gal Geopot. Blue Dream, Og Kush, CBD Kush, Dedoverde Haze Auto

GreenPride

Hello everybodyfrom the best online forum:ICmag !
This starting here will be my first thread ever, and also my first indoor grow, after years of outdoor goodness.
Currently, im growing 3 Blue Dreams from Hso, 2 CBD Kush from CBD Crew, 1 Og Kush from Dinafem, and finally 1 Dedoverde Haze Auto from Hso.
After long open eye dreaming around hundreads of threads from respectable Growers on the forums here, ive decided to try a vertical, cooltube, cage-behind 600w grow in a 4x4 tent. Growing in 20 Gallons dirtpots(75lt) fille with a mix of organic soil with ph 6.7 mixed with perlite and worm Humus. 2 plants in each dirtpot.
For nutrients im using the complete line from Hesi Nl, wich i came to love from my outdoor grows.

Plants have been vegged under the sun for their first 1 1/2 month, then 18/6 for a month in the tent, and flipped them at around 40 cm or 16-17 inches.
Currently the ladies are at day 12 of flowering, and just starting to show the first white pistils.

Im feeding them every other day, following the schedule provided by hesi, plus some more liters of plain water with 6.7 ph.
Streching has started, and the tallest blue dream is now around the 60 cm/2 feet tall
The "octagon" has an diameter of 80 cm/31 inches and the plants dont suffer from bleaching/burns because of the cooltube.

Anyway, this beeing my first grow indoo, i would love and feel honoreud to hear from some of the Veterans of this style some tips of tricks to have the best flowering period and achieve decent yields. :woohoo:
Tomorrow i'll try getting more pics and of better quality of each individual plant !

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 20

GreenPride

Pics!

Pics!

some oher pics taken with my shitty phone !:watchplant:

Attachments

• WP_20150814_21_50_22_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150814_21_50_22_Pro.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 26
  • WP_20150814_21_50_39_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150814_21_50_39_Pro.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 20
  • WP_20150814_21_50_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150814_21_50_52_Pro.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
  • WP_20150814_21_51_10_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150814_21_51_10_Pro.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • WP_20150814_21_51_29_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150814_21_51_29_Pro.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 26

GreenPride

Potassium Silicate time !

Potassium Silicate time !

Hey guys, just a quick update, ive just bought online a bottle of Potsil, a Potassium Silicate add-on for the flowering period.
It says its a 0-0-9.5 with 34% Potassium Silicate mix, and for just 10 euros, was really cheap. with 500 ml you can mix 5000litres of water, so it will last me a good time i guess..

Anyway, some has previous experiences withsimilar products, and the best ways to administer them to the plants ?

Here is the link for the company that makes it: http://www.potsil.com/

GreenPride

Exactly, they were part of a 3 pack i bought via the Dinafem shop, with the CBDs...sorry for the late reply, unfortunately i had lots of problems these last days, and never had time for a jump on here...plus ive got into what it looks like a nitrogen toxicity, that affected especially the upper leaves of the Og Kush, and just some leaves here and there on the rest of the babies.
I have already flushed them twice till some serious runoff came out at the bottom, and seems like no other leaves have started having The Claw. i left them dry out between the flushes, and was thinking to go for a third one if necessary ?

Do you guys have some tips for similar scenarios ?

Ill post some new pictures later tonight, they are at day 30 today, and especially the Blue Dreams are going for Taco style fan leaves...

Ah ps, ive gave them a 2ml per 8 litre of Potsil, and the Potasium Silicate seem to been doing its job, stems are a lot sturdier and firm, hopeit also helps with the Yield.

GreenPride

New pics, day 50 of flowering

New pics, day 50 of flowering

Hello lovely comrades, unfortunately ive been working almost every day the past month, so i never had a lot of time to post updates or pics :(
Anyway, the girls are going now through Day 50 of flowering, and i still didnt managed to understand what causes the canoeing and clawing of some top leaves.

I have flushed them twice, reduced the feeding schedule, especially the bloom complex of Hesi to about half, and water once with nutrients, once with plain tap water.

Something i would really love to know, is why i never got a thick stem, especially on the CBDs and the Og Kush, that therefore will incide on the final yield...

Anyway, from left to right: Blue Dream, CBD Kush, Blue Dream, CBD Kush, Og Kush, Dedoverde Haze Auto

The DVH is actually the secondst tall in there, altough ive put in from seed on the 1 of august, and for sure has the thickest stem, already pushing a pure sativa smell, kind of lemonsol pungent.

The pics !

:thank you: guys, hope someone will pass by for a tip ortwo, absolutely my first indoor here :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 10 bd.jpg
    10 bd.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 9 og.jpg
    9 og.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 36

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I get that reverse taco claw on some strains too. Veg horizontal and they're fine. Few weeks into very bloom and the top fan leaves will do it. Thought it might be too much nitrogen but I only run like 430 ppm of maxi bloom. I dunno. Don't seem to hurt em but it aggravates me!
:cry:
Seems like it affects narrow lead more than broad leaf.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey GP. Nice lookin setup.
Wht are your current temps? You can probably do without the cooltube. Especially if its not hooked up to an exhaust. It could be doing more harm than good.

Not sure wht could be causing the leaves to look like that. I've never had that myself.

Here for the rest of the show. Good luck!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have a blueberry kush that the leaves curl like that. Thought it was to strong of a feed. Turned out that it was getting to dry between waterings. This causes the nutes to be taken up faster than in a weak solution.

I ended watering more often to clear this up. This balances the media back out. But I am in coco and not soil. So I cant say for sure this is what you have going on. Also if you do this be careful of root rot from over watering.

GreenPride

Updates ! 2 CBD Kush down, and Og Kush + Pics !

Updates ! 2 CBD Kush down, and Og Kush + Pics !

Woooooow, i finally get 3 answers and they arefrom the 3 guys that inspired methe most on here :))):woohoo:

Anyway, ive recently chopped down the OG Kushfrom Dinafem, and that has yielded me around 50 of nice dense medium sized nugs, after 5 days at ambient RH of 51%, they are now in the jar, burping everyday. Unfortunately the claw never went away, so next time ill be very cautious with the nitrogen, IF that is.Trichomes were 90% cloudy milky squeezy.

Then, chopped down both the CBD Kush, of wich one yielded around 25-30 grs, and the other one looks more on the 50 gr benchmark, will updated when totally dried up. 2 different plants, one very dissapointing, with small nugs, not dense, and a very thing stem, problably suffered from defoliation too much.

Pheno 2 great plant, short internodes, big greasy oily nugs all the way up to2main colas, great density also, smelling very sweet and sugary, must be the CandyKush in the lineage.

In acouple of days ill cut down 2 Blue Dreams, one beeing the sativapheno, very colorred pistils, fruity smell, but still not swelling up like the other 2, so ill give it a 77-80 day...

Anyway, here got some pics of an OG kush nug(orangish pic) and then CBD Kush all the way !

Thanks to everybody, hope to catch up with you all :)

Attachments

• CBD Kush.jpg
    CBD Kush.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 33
  • CBD Kush Plant.jpg
    CBD Kush Plant.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 30
  • CBD Kush Nug.jpg
    CBD Kush Nug.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 31
  • CBD Kush Nug 2.jpg
    CBD Kush Nug 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 35
  • CBD Branch.jpg
    CBD Branch.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 31
  • CBD.jpg
    CBD.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Day 30 or something.jpg
    Day 30 or something.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 34
  • og kush nug.jpg
    og kush nug.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 29

OlympusMons

Great pics! How did that CBD Kush smoke? I'm very curious about it. Still trying to figure out if the CBD Crew OG Kush is the same as the Passion Seeds CBD Kush done in collaboration with CBD Crew. I don't know if things were rebranded or perhaps the distribution channel changed around, and hence the name change, or whatever.