What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

justabluez

Veteran
Anyone out there growing any Snowhigh gear? Just curious. I've done the Pipe Dream (Blue Dream Haze X Acapulco Gold X C99). It smoked like an amped up version of Blue Dream. I also crossed it with Eva Seeds Jamaican Dream. I called the cross (Jamaican Pipe Dream). I only grew one seed of the Jamaican Pipe Dream, and It was a female. It had more indica in it , but the high is soo clear, you don't even feel high. You just feel like you drank too much coffee.

The Pipe Dream smelled like blueberry candy. Really sweet smell. I also screwed up the grow, so no good pictures. This is why I'm curious who else out there is a FAN of SNOWHIGH SEEDS!!!!

- justabluez

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I'm a huge Snowhigh fanboy.
PipeDream and Blueberryblast are Blue Dream on steroids. Pd being more Hazey and BBB having more body and yield - both make Blue Dream obsolete
Panama Black is crazy, Panama Gold being easier and quicker
High Voltage surprised the shit out of me and may be my favorite even though I want to say BBB is.... Get both, lol.
Devils Tit gets teal interesting in the F2's - look for the Mendocino durban pheno.

Check out my threads for some of his stuff (BBB and High voltage and a Panama black cross

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I have grown several of Snowhigh's cultivars, but only Blueberry Blast and Purple Pantera ( it was an F2 though) to completion.

The BBB has proven over and over again that it will produce some potent and interesting plants. 5 distinct phenotypes and all of them good to excellent. If the cloning attempts last year had gone better, then i would have at least 3 keeper plants, but i only have one now. Flavor, high type, and growth profile are great.

The Purple Pantera F2 that i grew out was colorful and flavorful, but not keeper status. I have pictures of some of these plants in my album.

Snowhigh is a knowledgeable and honorable breeder from what interactions i have had with him and his seed quality and diversity are outstanding.

Soon i'll be running some other crosses with his gene lines in them that i got from some friends. ;)

He has something for just about anyone i think.

justabluez

Veteran
Here is a list of what's coming from Snowhigh camp.

I'm trying to get these:
Black Mamba (Vietnam Black x Black Congolese)
Black Maui (Black Maui x Maui Wowie)
Tangerine Sky: Pablos Gold x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai

Here are the rest:
Panama Gold (Panama Red x Double Colombian Gold x UK Cheese)
Crazy Train (Vietnam Black x E32 Trainwreck x Vietnam Gold)
Devils Tit (Durban Poison Heirloom x Acapulco Gold x C99)
Burning Spear (Ortega Haze x Black Congolese)
Pablos Lemon Thai (Lemon Thai x Apollo 11 x Pablos Gold)
High Priestess: Haze x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x C99
Rail Gun: Zamal x Malawi Gold x Thai x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai
Blood Diamond: Pablos Gold #14 x Metal Haze F2 x Angola Red
Panty Dropper (Girl Scout Cookies x True Gangster Kush x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Blueberry Blast (Blue Dream x Johnny Blaze)
Deep Shit! (Deep Cough (Strawberry Cough x purple Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk) x Acapulco Gold x C99)
BlackBerry Spacewreck (Black Russian x E32 Trainwreck x Acapulco Gold x C99)
Purple Pantera (Pink Panther x Grape Krush F2)
Faded Glory (Blueberry Blast x OG Purple Fire Thai)
High Priestess: Haze x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x C99
Rail Gun: Zamal x Malawi Gold x Thai x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai
Tangerine Sky: Pablos Gold x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai
Golden White Grapefruit (Grapefruit Haze x White Russian x Acapulco Gold x C99)
Chingona (Abusive OG x Pablos Gold x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Shock Wave (Electric Lemon OG x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Black Mamba: Vietnam Black x Black Congolese
Maui Gold: The Maui (Maui x Afghani) x Maui Wowie male
Shock Wave (Electric Lemon OG x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Chingona (Abusive OG x Pablos Gold x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Panty Dropper: (Dirty Brownie( Girl Scout Cookie x True Gangster Kush) x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Pablos Lemon Thai (Lemon Thai x Apollo 11 x Pablos Gold)
WAR LORD: AKA: SAW (Silver Afghani x Pablos Gold)
Hawaiian Fantasy (91 Chem x Butterscotch Hawaiian x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Kaleidos dope (Sour LSD x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Colombian Purple Car Bomb (Pablos Gold #9 x Purple Pantera #4)
Zoot Suit (Hells Angel #1 x Purple Pantera #4)
G-Suit (Pink Snow #2 (Green Kush pheno) x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Purple Diamond Kush (Lavender #1 x Purple Pantera #4
Purple African Haze: Malawi Gold (Purple Pheno) x Nevilles Haze F3 x Purple Thai
Vietnamese Laughing Grass: Dalat (purple pheno) x Black Congolese
Chocolate Thai Bx OG Chocolate Thai F2 x OG Chocolate Thai F3 x Big Sur Holy Weed male
Royal Purple Thai: Big Sur Holy Weed (pink pistil pheno) x Purple Thai x Metal Haze F2 x Angola Red
Deep Shit! (Deep Cough (Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk) x Purple Bubba Kush x Acapulco Gold x C99)
Krop Killer (Chem Dog x Thors Hammer x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani)
Purple Eclipse (Super Nova x Purple Pantera #4 male)
Blazing Pantera (Pink Snow (Pink Panther x TGK) x Purple Pantera #4 male)
Winter Green (Tahoe Snow #5 x OG Purple Fire Thai)
Royal Purple Thai Holy Purple Thai (Big Sur Holy Weed x Purple Thai) x Metal Haze F2 x Angola Red
Ultra Violet Haze: Grape Haze (Colorado Purple Haze x Grape Krush F2) x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai
Afghani Street Sweeper: (Anti- Matter (Abusive OG x Thors Hammer) x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani
Thunder Bolt: (EPIC (Cali Purple Haze x Thors Hammer) x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani

justabluez

Veteran
I'm a huge Snowhigh fanboy.
PipeDream and Blueberryblast are Blue Dream on steroids. Pd being more Hazey and BBB having more body and yield - both make Blue Dream obsolete
Panama Black is crazy, Panama Gold being easier and quicker
High Voltage surprised the shit out of me and may be my favorite even though I want to say BBB is.... Get both, lol.
Devils Tit gets teal interesting in the F2's - look for the Mendocino durban pheno.

Check out my threads for some of his stuff (BBB and High voltage and a Panama black cross

Thcv,

Nice work with the Snowhigh gear!! Hopefully one day I will be able to create some more crosses using some of his latest gear! I'm excited about the Black Maui !!!!! Hope I can grab some before they are GONE!!!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you justabluez,
Fuck yea, Black Maui ought to be EPIC -- I'm sooo glad he put that into seed form. But, she will have to wait as I need to buy his African work first - Rail Gun ?!? Fuck Yes!!!

bigbag

Veteran
wow, that's a lot of work ! imagine Snowhigh has some help, as one man would be hard pressed to accomplish that list...they all sound good to me, great blends of old and new ;)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snow has some very interesting crosses, imo.

His Blueberry Blast blows Blue Dream out of the water & makes some funky crosses as well.

I used to run the Grapefruit Haze in his Golden White Grapefruit cross and let me tell you... That Grapefruit Haze was one strong breeding plant that dominated everything it was crossed with. In my top 10 for potency and length of high. Too bad she's a gonner. At 9 weeks she was easily one of the most potent strains I've ever had the pleasure of consuming.
If you can find it... Get it...

I've seen all kinds of good reports about Pipe Dream & Devils Tit & many more.

JACKBAYBEH

Some nice selections of Snow's gear there THCVHunter.
I'd like to try that PanamaBlack myself. Care to elaborate on "crazy"??

I've been chasing the Devil's Tit for a year and a half. Seems I'm late to every Snowhigh drop. Made contact with him recently at his help desk forum at FS. Said he would be dropping more of the tit in the near future. I told him I thought these heavy NLD mash-ups he's doing are some of the best work I've seen anybody put out in a long time. Really unique/interesting crosses.

If any of you guys care to comment on the best place to score SnowHigh gear please shoot me a PM. Wish I had a trusted contact in Cali. Progressive Options is holding a large list of his beans at the moment. Cali is a far ride from KY. :biggrin:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Some nice selections of Snow's gear there THCVHunter.
I'd like to try that PanamaBlack myself. Care to elaborate on "crazy"??

I've been chasing the Devil's Tit for a year and a half. Seems I'm late to every Snowhigh drop. Made contact with him recently at his help desk forum at FS. Said he would be dropping more of the tit in the near future. I told him I thought these heavy NLD mash-ups he's doing are some of the best work I've seen anybody put out in a long time. Really unique/interesting crosses.

If any of you guys care to comment on the best place to score SnowHigh gear please shoot me a PM. Wish I had a trusted contact in Cali. Progressive Options is holding a large list of his beans at the moment. Cali is a far ride from KY. :biggrin:

Well I actually ran (am running) Panama Black #4 x Cherry Cake - but its a Black Haze pheno.
So she stretches very slowly in flower which is Very nice.
She goes about 14-15 weeks.
Very upbeat, irie smoke with no anxiety.
Smoking 2 joints has me wondering if I'm too high, but then I realize I'm not paranoid so I enjoy being that messed up...... Crazy
My buddy, Doc D, who crossed the Panama Black said he liked the Panama Gold more (quicker, easier, prettier colors)

If anyone here is a Kush fan, Snow's ultimate OG project is insane. He used the Pine Tar Kush in the project so there will be some amazing gems

X

Xray Kimono

His blues definitely blow Blue Dream away. I have always thought that Blue Dreamwas all nose with a bit of the blueberry upper cheek grin. I have fou d that just about any othe sativa crossed w a good Blueberry has much more power to it.all the blues these guys are putting out, Blue Vixen was WAYYYY stronger, and Blue Hawaiian Sativa had some phenos that smelled just like Blue Dream but that Hawaiian in it takes you to another planet, all the while still upper cheek blueberry grinning. Killer dabbage too.

Yeah I am anxiously awaiting the drop over at stire fax.

Peace!

Space Toker

Veteran
granted just read the first several posts but will read more if the need arises, point is, is this a Colorado seed bank judging by the name and are the strains worth the hype? We have all seen new posters with limited post counts promising amazing claims only to get discredited or banned. So I think it is fair to say, no matter your viewpoint, we all want to know more! :D

Thcvhunter

Veteran
No its not another CO seedbank... He's Californian.
Yes he's legit and so is his work - a simple search will reveal that.... Did you see my pics?
Kind of a funny question you pose after all we've said.
ps, I aint no new poster, kid ;-)

justabluez

Veteran
granted just read the first several posts but will read more if the need arises, point is, is this a Colorado seed bank judging by the name and are the strains worth the hype? We have all seen new posters with limited post counts promising amazing claims only to get discredited or banned. So I think it is fair to say, no matter your viewpoint, we all want to know more! :D

You can find a lot of info on Snowhigh with google search. I stumbled upon his work a few years ago, and have been trying to get more of his gear every sense. I don't think I have ever seen any complaints from people who actually finished some of his work. However, at the end of the day......MORE SNOWHIGH BEANS FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
To be brutally honest, I'm aware of a couple problems in the Purple Pantera..... but of all the Snow grows I follow with my trusty Pepsi and Popcorn that's the only one.
She is sensitive to light interruptions and hot soil - if you fuck up those she will herm (but she has done very well OD in CO and CA)

JACKBAYBEH

Well I actually ran (am running) Panama Black #4 x Cherry Cake - but its a Black Haze pheno.
So she stretches very slowly in flower which is Very nice.
She goes about 14-15 weeks.
Very upbeat, irie smoke with no anxiety.
Smoking 2 joints has me wondering if I'm too high, but then I realize I'm not paranoid so I enjoy being that messed up...... Crazy
My buddy, Doc D, who crossed the Panama Black said he liked the Panama Gold more (quicker, easier, prettier colors)

If anyone here is a Kush fan, Snow's ultimate OG project is insane. He used the Pine Tar Kush in the project so there will be some amazing gems

Sounds good man. What's the genetics in that Cherry Cake?? Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that one. Ah, Tom's PTK! Tom Hill is another fav breeder of mine.

I'll be watching FS like a hawk. Got to score the tit. Snow said those beans are dwindling. And, I believe that he lost the Durban he used in that one. I'd like to take them to F2 and find a hardcore Durban pheno. Maybe hit up some of these other NLD selections I'm holding. Just for shits and giggles. :dance013:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I know i don't have many posts, but i've been around since the OG days and i have a few grows under my belt. ;)

This a picture well before harvest of a Blueberry Blast F1 i grew out. A flowering light cycle was induced maybe 3 or 4 days after her transplant into an organic recycled soil 3 gal container. This picture here is at 6 weeks and she was harvested at 63 days if i recall accurately.

This would be the 10th plant of this line that i have grown out and evaluated.

I have described the flavor in my own grow log thread, but everyone who has tried it loves both the flavor and the high type and intensity. Of the other females i grew out several were keeper status, but my cloning attempts failed. :cry:

There was a 14 week sative dominant female that was crisp and very citrus toned and also a 10 week cultivar that had delicious grape/vinous notes and a stand out hightype. There are certainly more experienced growers out there than i, but i recommend this line without reservation.

picture.php