What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vic's loft

H

Hash-Head

Hey people :)

Welcome to the loft.

I'm an soil grower using natural liquid feeds. A quick run down of what I am using.

Plant magic + for seedlings
H&G Batmix for mature plants
Vitax liquid seaweed
Humbolt EQ
Plant magic bio silicon
Biobizz fishmix
Plant magic OT bloom

Running 900w at the moment. A 400w hps, 250w hps and 250w MH. In winter I would like to having two 400w hps running along with a single 250w MH.

Were are currently at day 32 12/12 and I have been fighting a mildew problem but thankfully I have almost won. Just keeping on top on any signs of spots.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=62680&pictureid=1480489

Strains I'm running at the mo

1x Originaldawg (Original Diesel X Trestardawg) - A cut I found the first time I tested this cross.
2x Medihaze - CBD Crew
1x Stardawg f2 - East Coast Gen
2x Gorilla Grape f6 - KDS
1x Unknown Lemon Indica - A cut I found in some Skunk1 autos. mislabelled as it a photoperiod and nothing like skunk1, not even close.
1x Smottie Remixed - An unchecked male smottie v3b had his way with some UK clones and some smottie females.
1x Blues/Livers - UK clone

OriginalDawg

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=62680&pictureid=1480455

Blues/Livers

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=62680&pictureid=1480453\

Some Chemmy Jones from the last run. Really great bud and lovely plants. I have kept a male from these beans.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=62680&pictureid=1480454

:woohoo:

H

Hash-Head

Thanks fellas

Edgey if its a warm day outside then it does get hot but I am failing to see any signs of heat stress on the plants. I'm not far from the coldest place in the UK so most of the time it's getting the roots warm even in summer. I do not vent outside, I like to know if my filters failing before my neighbours do. I have a fresh air inlet in the loft which I opened up and used as a fresh air intake but we had a few wet days and then I started to get the mildew problem so I put it back to passive intakes pulling from the loft air. There is good air exchange in there, modern house :)

H

Hash-Head

Best place when you need to keep it out of the way. Thanks for the welcome.

H

Hash-Head

I have a one but I have not used it this summer. I have raised the temps and lowered the humidity by changing the intakes. I may run it at lights out if the mildew persists.

H

Hash-Head

Had a busy day today tidying the loft and expanding the veg space.

I went through every plant in the loft and thoroughly sprayed them with some more mildew treatment. Clean plants, clean loft got to stay on top of it.

H

Hash-Head

A few bud shots from day 38

On 1ml fishmix and 3ml bloom.

Gorilla Grape f6

Medi Haze

Sour Lemon

Room

H

Hash-Head

Thanks bud :) I love the medi haze. The last two were like apple's and bubblegum and they were both very anti depressant in effect.

"HEMPEROR"

Hey vic have you grown out that smottie remixed yet or is it a first time seed plant? i had 20 going from when budelaire first sent em in and there were some really stinky seedlings in veg, petty my house came ontop and i had to bail. ide like to get another 20 but i think they all gone now..:)

H

Hash-Head

This is the last female from seed, a seed from the original 20 I had. We must have both got the first drop. I have a full diary with 9 girls form a few years ago over the road. If you can get more, do! They are seriously top plants, not a bad female in the lot.

H

Hash-Head

Jamie I am yet to find a hazey pheno, in flavour or effect. Comfy, cosy, tasty niceness. CBD crew say they got one tested at 2:1 CBD/THC. Makes some good bho too.