What's new

ecsd, v3 ibl , and ecsd x's

G

hey guys whats up ,, well we all know im hooked on diesels!! i just love the flavor of these plants ,, im going to show off different diesel plants i have been growin or now growing!! i just finished up with some crosses i made with the ecsd ,, and the dsdv2, i either backcrossed them or i had outcrossed them with a petrolia headstash , or back to the ecsd from a dsdv2 , and i have the ecsd to show as well ,, and the v3 to show !! @ the moment im just running some v3's and the ecsd cut ! i have many clones beggin for another grow of them all ! so here they are !
v3

v3

v3

v3
v3

v3

ecsd

ecsd
ecsd

Last edited:
G

more diesels

more diesels

this is a petrolia headstash x ecsd i done this past run ,, turned out great !!
keep it short ! and made nice dense buds ! :woohoo:

G

this is a ecsd x dsdv2

this is a ecsd x dsdv2

this plant really pulled my trigger!! it was a great x . this plant stayed short !
with the help of whiskey!! lol ,, really ! i put whiskey in the water ! lol ,,
keeps the plants short! but anyway ! this thing was very short! here she is !

Stan Laurel

They look magnificent :yoinks:
Although I shan't be looking to much as I'm still waiting on the new batch of SD ibl to be released.

lemonade

Veteran
Ooooh man. Beautiful buds! :yummy:Yummy Yummy.:yummy:

Incidentely, I noticed the first shot of the ESCD look very similar to a diesely LSD pheno i've got going right now. :joint:

Last edited:
G

more ecsd

more ecsd

here are a few pics ,, this girl is about 52 days ,, and got more to go !! i love her!! lol .. i think ,, i just might grow diesels only from now on

G

she is getting ripe!

she is getting ripe!

hey guy thought i would share these pics with you all her is the ecsd i think it is at day 62 or 3 or somewere in that range

G

guest3854

Fuckin nice show , bro toe ! Those have my mouth watering , can't beleive i havent seen this thread of yours . Bet they gonna taste nice , grown in soil . All organic ?

G

hey steel how r ya brudda! thanks for steppin in !! yea im in soil ,, and organic as i can be .
im using pbp new soil form., with some algemic from gh ,, and im in promix bmx, with epson salt , and lime ,, and i hit he r with some nitrozyime or something like that it's 0-4-4, and i hit it with some super bloom ! almost threw everything in the cabinet in this girl! it's at in the 60's im'a start the flush in about 5 more day and take it at 75 i think ! later bro great to see ya!

Guvnor

'Guv'nor pulls up his chair'

Looking good in there-that v3 looks fucking outstanding!!! You serious about only running diesels-I'll be able to smell ya garden from over here if you do, but fuck me will harvest time be a ball!!!

Top notch show as always Sun, always enjoy 'em

All The Best
The Guv'nah

G

hey my great friend guv!! how are ya bro!!thanks for stoppin by ..hope all is well your way ,, i wished i could have more time to put other threads up ,, but im so busy ,, shit growing everywere around here ! lol see ya around
thanls for the kind words buzzed day!! you can slap riun a diesel and it will still taste good! lol

G

I also recently grew out rez V3 and I have to say out of the dozen or two expensive strains,it was the best to smoke.It took a good 85 days tho and my blockhead pheno gets me erb so close in 50,I had to drop it after a couple "generations" of clones

G

THE v3 is the 1st pic of the thread !! the ecsd and is clone only is ob the last post brfore this one! the v3 if i ubderstand can be cut at 8 to 9 weeks ,, it is only the ecsd cut that goes longer !! and i have cut the ecsd at different times i have cut it at 65 before and it was awesome! taker easy

Latest posts

Latest posts