What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hemperor,s ongoing scrog,s and grow,s thread.

"HEMPEROR"

oky doky decided to start a thread to post ongoing stuff just a little sumert to make an album of grow stuff so not a dedicated diary of sorts but anyone,s free to post up anything at will. so to kick this thread off ill start with one of my current grows scrog,ing these strains.

psychosis.
blue meanie
blues/livers
true blues
indiana bubblegum
bubblegum-hp

here,s some pics from a few weeks ago upto now.

picture.php

bubblegum-hp
picture.php

livers
picture.php

indiana bubblegum cut.
picture.php

stuck screen in
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

continued.

continued.

picture.php

flipped to 12/12 after 48hrs darkness.
picture.php

day 10 bloom
picture.php

livers
picture.php

indi bubble
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

continued.

continued.

picture.php

picture.php

and as you can see no deff probs with dutch pro nutes.

and another grow.
heath robs chiesel (byc) and 1 nebu,s black russian.
picture.php

picture.php

potted up yesterday and under the hps.
picture.php

thanks for looking

Tulku

looking great in there Hemperor, such a tidy scrog and only 9 plants?!...when i grow up and quit loft growing I'm gonna do one of them :biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

few buds from the last grow.
pre99 blueberry sativa (not bd) bahahaha.
picture.php

picture.php

ill update as and when. tar fo lookin:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

looking great in there Hemperor, such a tidy scrog and only 9 plants?!...when i grow up and quit loft growing I'm gonna do one of them :biggrin:

thanks tulku scrogin is good and can get good yields only downside i see is buds tent to be smaller but a lot more meaning a bitch to trim but if you put the work in ya get rewarded. chiesel grow im gunna grow straight colas,s and see how that goes. cheerz mate.:)

Z

zooty

I find my best scrog yields are with stretchy strains that shoot high above the screen and grow long sticky colas. Also gotta be aggressive with he undergrowth trimming or you end up with a load of shit to trim at the end, always get rid of a bit more than you need to :D

Nice pics hemp, do you do scrogs in bigger tents too? I find it a bit of a nightmare sometimes but worth it in the end

"HEMPEROR"

I find my best scrog yields are with stretchy strains that shoot high above the screen and grow long sticky colas. Also gotta be aggressive with he undergrowth trimming or you end up with a load of shit to trim at the end, always get rid of a bit more than you need to :D

Nice pics hemp, do you do scrogs in bigger tents too? I find it a bit of a nightmare sometimes but worth it in the end

thanks and yep ive scroged 3m x 3m tents before but that was in a large house and i could access all sides. 2.4 x 2.4 tents going up soon:)
the screen here is only 6" or so above the plants and i chopped all the underneath larf b4 the screen went in just leaving the leafs but they gone too now.

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Looking awesome but can I ask,what's bubblegum hp?

its a cut that first went round as indiana bubblegum that i think funkmonk sent over until it was rumoured to be fake and i sourced my own legit cut and as you can see she,s nothing like the indiana cut, cosmic grew her and said she was like a fruity bubblegum hashplant hence the name which is just for my reference. she has a great structure tho and a really vigorous grower so if she performs as expected ill be happy as he said twas still great smoke.:biggrin:

G

ganjygav

Looking awesome but can I ask,what's bubblegum hp?

I've tried googling the bubblegum hp but get no results. I love bubblegum plants but had never heard of that hp one. Have you run the indi cut before? Does she have the pink bubblegum smell?

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

holy smoke have just brought out a bubblegum hashplant strain although this is not that. i thought seeing as i have it why not run it, no first time with the indiana so ill let ya know. as i said in the other post, the name is just for my reference as seeing as its not wot it was supposed to be it has no name so its not surprising there,s no info although ive just googled it and i found a bubblegum x hashplant grown at 42.0 ma.g so there are actually cuts out there even if this isnt .

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

Ok I see now lol. Yeah I would like to hear how it turns out for ya dude. Wish ya luck

Muad' Dib

What a beautiful scrog, it looks like a well dense jungle. I'll take a seat if you don't mind mate.

Very interesting varieties by the way. I'm so curious about those livers.

Vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts