What's new

New Guy

Ottafish

Hey guys and girl. I'm from the outskirts of Portland Oregon one of the best places to live in the U.S. I'm new here looking to learn as much as I can. I've dabbled with cannabis for probably 15 years since I was a young buck in high school. Learned a lot over the years and now with marijuana being legalized in Oregon I can grow 4 plants legally. I unfortunatly am not able to smoke it due to having a CDL but still love the plant and growing it. Laws are changing and hopefully in the near future that will change. I have plenty of friends and family that will enjoy my harvests. I am very interested in organics and learning what the plants likes and how to provide that with the soil I build. This year is my first run with full blown organic soil that I mixed and so far it's kicking ass. The rest of the plants are doing great too. My tomatoes are 7 feet tall this year which is an all time record for me here. Anyhow looking foreward to soaking up some knowledge glad to be able to view pictures now!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like you already have a stellar foundation in gardening.

Welcome!

pekelo44

Welcome aboard this site is grrrrrrrrrrreat! they have competitions where you can win a free pack of seeds from Herbie seeds they have one ongoing now here is the link if you need any kind of info just post it start a new thread and keep the mods busy and the mind moving in the right direction :groupwave:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310254

Latest posts

Latest posts