What's new

killing fields UC scrog

subsonikz

this garden is 45 days into flower and seems to be doing well! this is my first time using a bloom enhancer (big bud) and it definitely showed some difference. canna A+B base nutes. i defoliated it deeper into flower and i am convinced this is how you gotta do it. i always hesitated once they are flowering but they bounce back i learned, maybe some strains not as easily as others. this one seems to be ok though. anyways, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• Photo Jun 17, 3 41 07 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 41 07 PM.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 41 31 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 41 31 PM.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 41 54 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 41 54 PM.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 41 57 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 41 57 PM.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 42 04 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 42 04 PM.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 10

subsonikz

Attachments

• Photo Jun 17, 3 42 42 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 42 42 PM.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 42 30 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 42 30 PM.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 42 12 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 42 12 PM.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo Jun 17, 3 42 09 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 42 09 PM.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 10

subsonikz

Attachments

• Photo Jun 17, 3 42 50 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 17, 3 42 50 PM.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo Jul 21, 3 27 31 PM.jpg
    Photo Jul 21, 3 27 31 PM.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo Jul 21, 3 26 44 PM.jpg
    Photo Jul 21, 3 26 44 PM.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo Jul 21, 3 28 30 PM.jpg
    Photo Jul 21, 3 28 30 PM.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 8
Z

zooty

Looking epic mate. how you finding the UC? I'm looking to buy one soon

1.4 ec is way too high

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
nice one sub, what system is this, same as the other?
yeah i have found that 1.2 is max if you do multiple feeds daily..
what strain again? whats UC by the way haha

Last edited:

subsonikz

i really enjoy UC (@blueberry Under Current, check out http://cch2o.com/), the growth rate is pretty crazy in veg i have two of them side by side so i can harvest about every 9 weeks. if i had to go back i'd just buy it from current culture it was honestly a real pain in the ass but i wasn't a plumber at the time so yea. i am now though fuckin a.. they make a really nice option for the bulkhead now, it screws apart and can break the system down into pieces really easily vs. my DIY version utilizes the old style uniseals so i'm pretty much stuck cleaning it as one piece. i don't like that. other than that it runs pretty smoothly definitely would recommend! i'm glad i joined icmag guys cause it appears i've been overfeeding for a while, rookie mistake but its been corrected promptly. i for some reason was under the assumption you could run higher EC's in this system i guess. falsely so. my next run should be pretty dialed. same as my other one blue, strain is killing fields which is thai x pure afghan x jack herer.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
ahh yeah ok.. i heard of Under Current.. yeah similar to NFT in a way..
cool..haha yeah youre a plumber now... thats the thing.. be too much fiddling around for me haha... flood&drain is dead simple
yeah IC is the one, loads of information here

Dog Star

Veteran
Killing Fields plants are beautifull in appearance but very lame for smoking,

lot of folks have same experience with KF,they are not happy with this kind of stone...

but plants can go on Canna-Expo if we talk about looks of them.

Good yielders too... but for me that doesnt mean much as i love to be good stoned.. and
KF is very weak in potency.

Anyway wish you best and maybe next time take something from Professor P or E$kobar,just mine 5 cents advice,think they have much better quality in stone departement and even cheaper seeds than boss of that site....

Regards Subsonikz

DS

subsonikz

big up dog star and i feel ya on the mediocre stone, this is my last time doing this kind. too stretchy for me. will look into those for sure, thanks for the recommendation :cool:

Dog Star

Veteran
I didnt wanna sink you ship... just a bit of openess and sincere recomendation.

You can check my album with pictures and those first ones are purple KF,
incredible beautifull plants but whithouth any potency..

but haved nice coverage of resin and i was fuzzled,anyway haved those "stronger" Green phenotip and still that weed was whithouth cannabionides cause after fat joint you
wasnt feel anything,no stone at all...

I will call this KF line one of biggest Dutch lies ever... and from that breeder the only thing that worth is Herijuana but you can have hermis,
in the end Herijuana he gets from Motarebel so its not actually his work... but hermis
are from his part of work cause Motarebel is too legitt to push this kind of seeds further.

Only think that Sugar Punch (Motarebels The One x SSH) are good plants from him,there is enough potency atleast...

Adore potent weed and if you need any advice PM me so i can give you few tips what to grow in future,maybe i save your day or run in future.. cause there is stuff that is falsly
advertised and decivers hunt for their pray all the time....

Kind regards Subsonikz

DS

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Only think that Sugar Punch (Motarebels The One x SSH) are good plants from him,there is enough potency atleast...

DS

I rate his Shackzilla too mate, does what it says on the box..

edit: actually, I'm smoking it right now...lol :D

Dog Star

Veteran
Tryed KF,his Jack F5,Jackberry,Sugar Punch,Herijuana,Mad Shack freebee,

freebee was good and maybe best from everything i addmit but a KF and Jack was lame to the bone and i really didnt understand why he was breed them actually,
what was a goal there,

and those THC numbers for KF and Jack are lie,think this weed are potent same as hemp
in a fields,folks around me rated this two strains very bad so i know i am not the only one who experienced this.

Shakzilla never tried cause i was dissapointed with other his gear so didnt wanna loose
more time and nervs growing further his strains.

Just mine 5 shekels...

Wish you best

DS

subsonikz

No ships sunk sir I appreciate it very much. I'm learnin all about the false advertising the longer I do this unfortunately. have yet to find one that I feel is special yet but I am still hopeful and on the hunt. where can I find something from the breeders you mentioned? sorry I can't seem to pm at this time for some reason