What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 NL outdoor.

slender

Just posting pics of my gals . will finish October hopefully. Thinking yield will exceed 1-2 lbs per plant. Let me know what u guys think nl is a large-cola strain. 45 gallon smart pots. water about 2 gallons each day... weather has been 75-80 on average all growth period,

gorilla ganja

Your plants look happy and healthy.
Best of luck with the rest of the season and may all your buds be huge.
Peace GG

R

Robrites

Nice girls... I had 1 NL this year but got attacked by mice and bugs...subbed.

E

ej2012usa

Nice set up,,,you may want to get some bamboo,,or somthing to line all the fences with,,about 2 feet above the fence,,double it you need to,,to prevent nosey,,people,.because from the looks of it,are the rate their going,,their going to pass your fence,, once thay start flowering,,and stretching,,really nice set up,,try putting one plant,in the ground,, I had plenty of huge geopots,,and my smallest plant in the ground,,was bigger then my largest plant in my largest geopot,,,nothing beats the ground ,,i was going to do the geopot grow myself,,but after doing the math,,and realizing all the extra money spent on geopots,,and soil for each pot,,could all go into the ground ,,with the best soil,,,coco,,ect..if space is a problem,,you made the right decision,,but if you have land,,and chose to use geopots,,you should atleast grow one plant in the ground,so compare it with the geopot plants,,and you could deffinetly tell the difference in everything....HAPPY GROWING..

slender

Nice set up,,,you may want to get some bamboo,,or somthing to line all the fences with,,about 2 feet above the fence,,double it you need to,,to prevent nosey,,people,.because from the looks of it,are the rate their going,,their going to pass your fence,, once thay start flowering,,and stretching,,really nice set up,,try putting one plant,in the ground,, I had plenty of huge geopots,,and my smallest plant in the ground,,was bigger then my largest plant in my largest geopot,,,nothing beats the ground ,,i was going to do the geopot grow myself,,but after doing the math,,and realizing all the extra money spent on geopots,,and soil for each pot,,could all go into the ground ,,with the best soil,,,coco,,ect..if space is a problem,,you made the right decision,,but if you have land,,and chose to use geopots,,you should atleast grow one plant in the ground,so compare it with the geopot plants,,and you could deffinetly tell the difference in everything....HAPPY GROWING..

Without a doubt these gals need to be covered. I am not to worried about thieves, near my location. about 1000 meters away live 3 k-9 unit sheriff. in Washington, a (trespasser) can expect hostile actions, due to castle doctrine laws.... im a Freemason also..... ill be watching them carefully. if that means waiting outside at night with crossbows and my night vision goggles for 3 weeks so be it... your right about the plants getting large also some are almost 6 ft... i am putting poly sheeting 6 mm over this when they get to flower to protect from morning dew and mold from Washington rain. we've been having a warm summer here though and its supposed to stay that way. skys the limit for these. especially with the cover that is going up..

without a doubt nothing beats the ground. possibly at my next location i can build a light dep greenhouse and plan a soil grow with raised beds and digging out like 200 gallon soil beds underneath
amend and let that all compost feed with teas. if its even possible to grow in a greenhouse (in soil) in northwest winter. into spring. if not i could utilize the greenhouse and dep it until spring with geopots. then plant into the raised bed with soil underneath. or just test the ph of the soil before i put up the greenhouse. all ideas. hmmmm.. anyways im ramblin.

thanks guys for the input. u know your the best..

Slender, :tiphat:

slender

what/who's version of NL are they ? gonna be some chunky monkey's...!

not really sure whos version. all i know about this strain is, the people growing this 70 miles east of me are getting 10 lbs a plant. and we r getting the weather they usually get this year.... but they are F-1 genetics from northwest clones. im hoping for some fatty's.!!!

iTarzan

Looking great.

Here is what you really need to do. You need to start walking around squeezing a rubber ball to strengthen your fingers because you are going to have some trimming to do.

slender

went out may 5th. veg for only about 2 3/4 months. purchased as clones from cloner on like may 4th when they were about 1 ft in height at 9 inches in width