What's new

FREAKS!!! post your freaks and grower anomalies

BullDoWza

My first grow I had a bud on a fan leaf. Was a female grown from seed, Female Seeds C99 to be exact. Wish I woulda taken a picture...at the time didn't think it was that big of anomaly.

G

Don't know if this qualifies as a freak or not but it sure isn't like the other 12 plants from the same seed.Skunk x hawaiin

side by side with a normal plant

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
coffin yes that certainly does ... keep it an see if anything happens ... once in a while the freaks are the keepers ...

peace

NPK

Ephedrone, cool plant! I doubt most people would even recognize it for what it is.

Wacky Tobacky

EpheDrone25 said:
Here is a landrace(middleEast) that ive had for a few years, very interesting growth...

Eph25 :hotbounce

your kidding me right? that doesnt look like a pot plant at all. not even close. im having a hard time believing that it is.

sparobis

Veteran
white widow freakazoid

growing nice ..has 1 bladed fan leaves..just strated growing 2
peace
sparo

Last edited:

newtogrowing

EpheDrone25 said:
Here is a landrace(middleEast) that ive had for a few years, very interesting growth...

Eph25 :hotbounce

Dude r u sure that's mary jane ......... i dunno it doesn't look quite like a mary jane :confused: not trying to offend just my 2 cents :bat:

East Coast

yukon said:
nice plant 420

here is a pic of an unknown landrace haze variety.

every single leaf was half albino...very uniform too. (this is the only pic of the plant that I salvaged from my OG gallery)

it was a boy and was not used for breeding as it was a runt as well. (wasnt my plant anyway to decide that)

-yukon
Yeah, I had the same mutation on a White Widow & it also turned out male.

Also interesting to note the plant self tipped from the second leaves on...

EpheDrone25

Real Plant it is!!

Real Plant it is!!

Its a Oldtime moonshine Xlocal hashplant.I belive the deforming is from the dj shorts side of the genetics.ill put a clone to flow er and show you guys whats up!!!

Peace

Eph25

Satan

Ephedrone, stop fuckin around and make some seeds with that plant, and sell them to a breeder! You could get rich off that, it doesnt even look like pot! If you grew some of those outside, cops and rippers might miss it completely.

G

hello there :joint:
hummm i just got done with an oldtime/old school moonshine and i was totaly disapointed all the way around from the 5 gram harvest to the slightly below avrage stone....not at all sure what happened with that plant but it was a waste of time as far as i'm concerned, iv'e never had a full grown plant give so little bud in my life :confused: :confused: ...
peace :joint:

P.S. HEY DRONE CHECK YOU PM'S DUDE.....

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
EpheDrone25 said:

Its a Oldtime moonshine Xlocal hashplant.I belive the deforming is from the dj shorts side of the genetics.ill put a clone to flow er and show you guys whats up!!!

Peace

Eph25

dude if your not bs'n, you gonna be rich!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
EpheDrone25 said:

Peace

Eph25

Wouldnt it be nice to cross that strain with wally duck's Duckfoot? wouldnt it, ephe? :listen2:

jaws said:
hello there :joint:
hummm i just got done with an oldtime/old school moonshine and i was totaly disapointed all the way around from the 5 gram harvest to the slightly below avrage stone....not at all sure what happened with that plant but it was a waste of time as far as i'm concerned, iv'e never had a full grown plant give so little bud in my life :confused: :confused: ...
peace :joint:

P.S. HEY DRONE CHECK YOU PM'S DUDE.....

Me to Reis. Never again with the 'Old Time Moonshine'....wasn't much there and what was wasn't that special. It did, however, stink horribly....does that make it a freak?

D

dre86

Anyone ever had a mutant that doesn't create any branches and the main stem is the only stem? :S I think 1 of my Super Thai x Skunks grows like that but (s)he is still young n in the seedling stage so maybe the upper growth will have other branches

G

Here are a few from last year's outdoor.

These two had the wierdest cotyledons...

...the rest turned out fine though.

Which later turned into...

Last edited: