Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

Thread Title Search
purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2015, 09:01 PM #1
blue_tick

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

here are a few pic's of my out door grow in the souuuth east

first 2 will be purple haze x Malawi and the last 2 will be Malawi all are from ace

DSCN5850.jpgDSCN5849.jpgDSCN5847.jpgDSCN5852.jpg

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 PM #2
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
I said it before and i'll say it again, those are some mighty fine looking plants.
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2015, 11:50 PM #3
blue_tick

thanks again GG I need to figure out how to get them to show as attachment without all the other stuff with them ?

Old 07-12-2015, 11:53 PM #4
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy View Post
thanks again GG I need to figure out how to get them to show as attachment without all the other stuff with them ?
When you insert image from album. When album opens before you pick, at the top of album you have several choices. Pick original only. that gives biggest pic with out other stuff
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2015, 12:02 AM #5
blue_tick

thanks GG I will try that out

Old 07-13-2015, 12:37 AM #6
Somebody_Else

Somebody_Else will become famous soon enough
Subbed. Those plants are sexy as hell, I want to watch these grow into a sexy harvest.
Somebody_Else is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2015, 12:50 AM #7
blue_tick

thanks somebody else . they will be updated to the end if all goes well

Old 07-27-2015, 10:48 PM #8
blue_tick

little update on the purple haze x Malawi seems like the stretch has started. I have pinched and laid over the tops of each plant (supper crop) here are a few pic's. need to finish bracing the tops off in the near future

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:52 PM #9
blue_tick

and a couple of my Malawi p3 new killer these are about 6' tall and in diameter have not began to brace yet but will in the near future only been topped a few times

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:55 PM #10
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
heyy yea flboy! these are looking fkn awesome. i cant wait to try Ace's bangi,malawki and rotten panda next year. i had a rotten panda this year but killed it with a cardboard box bc i was trying to cover up the wheelbarrow with it bc i heard a heli coming. Ace is one my top 5 breeders they only breed fire
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote