What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Space - post your pics or stories

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought I would share my smoking space with you all. i'm not in a friendly state so walking out the door or to the porch is not an option. hence the need for a smoke space.

post a pic of your smoking space here, favorite or otherwise or a story of there favorite smoke space. smoke space is just anywhere where you regularly go to smoke, vape, whatever. living room don't count but other than that i'm not here to lay any heavy requirement trip on ya. just feel free to participate

picture.php

This is my current and favorite smoke space. it is the desk in the lung room next to my flower and veg rooms. flower is behind that door and veg is to the right behind the wall, both accessed thru a single locked door. the lung room to my FR/VR serves as a nice spot to smoke since the carbon filter in my FR scrubs the air quickly. i have a desk where i journalize and do alot of my icmag reading and research.

not pictured in this room is an amp & guitar and the bulk res for the FR/VR. when i built this room I went to great lengths to sound treat the room and acoustically decouple it. probably way overkill but its quiet and the occasional aggression work out doesn't bother neighbors or fam.

anyway, this is where each night I like to sit and look at the ladies, browse icmag, make my notes and of course smoke...

where's yours?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I smoke wherever I want for the most part I always did...when I was in illegal states I would still walk right down street and blaze away.. friends would huddle in groups and hide passing the j...a lot of them got caught.. I would roll fattie smoke it like ciggie and stroll on down the road/beach /whatever.if your casual about stuff you would be amazed what you can get away with..i have had cop cars turn around but I watch and would dispose of j...yeehaw... spot on river with built in waterslide,,,heres my spot when fishing .. I even have a bong for my kayak...didn't get my legal med rec this year and not even worried.. only one cop here and he couldn't care one fucking bit..

shithawk420

Veteran
Well there was this one guy I knew who used to smoke in a tent in his moms closet.his name was yum ah I mean his name was bud.yeah that's it.we'll just call him bud

Last edited:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love this picture ST:

picture.php

i have a couple sea kayaks by valley canoe products that i use on my lake. the wife adn I have taken them to the atlantic, lake superior, and the boundary waters. i don't do very much kayak touring these days tho. often go out at night on my paddle board and paddle 'n smoke and look at the stars.

i bungy down a cooler on my paddle board and i'm all set for fly fishing

never brought a bong with me though, that is sweet.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my kayak has been all over the usa and into Canada...yeehaw... I love that little bong..you should see the looks I get when hitting it at the lake ..priceless.. it all dis assembles real quick and take up very little space...I have gotten lots of people high in boats with it over the years...that bowl holds a lot and will stay lit a bit long as someone is hittin it...it was originally from my german aeromed vaporizer setup..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought it looked familiar. I have an aromed too on my desk pictured

woolybear

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51779&pictureid=1231730View Image View Image View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56595&pictureid=1362119View Image I smoke wherever I want for the most part I always did...when I was in illegal states I would still walk right down street and blaze away.. friends would huddle in groups and hide passing the j...a lot of them got caught.. I would roll fattie smoke it like ciggie and stroll on down the road/beach /whatever.if your casual about stuff you would be amazed what you can get away with..i have had cop cars turn around but I watch and would dispose of j...yeehaw... spot on river with built in waterslide,,,heres my spot when fishing .. I even have a bong for my kayak...didn't get my legal med rec this year and not even worried.. only one cop here and he couldn't care one fucking bit..

would you take that kayak on the ocean?

i paddled a 14' necky something or other that was really stable. I later tried a sit inside cheaper plasticier looking yak that I flipped 5 minutes after launching

snuggles

Thought I would share my smoking space with you all. i'm not in a friendly state so walking out the door or to the porch is not an option. hence the need for a smoke space.

post a pic of your smoking space here, favorite or otherwise or a story of there favorite smoke space. smoke space is just anywhere where you regularly go to smoke, vape, whatever. living room don't count but other than that i'm not here to lay any heavy requirement trip on ya. just feel free to participate

View Image

This is my current and favorite smoke space. it is the desk in the lung room next to my flower and veg rooms. flower is behind that door and veg is to the right behind the wall, both accessed thru a single locked door. the lung room to my FR/VR serves as a nice spot to smoke since the carbon filter in my FR scrubs the air quickly. i have a desk where i journalize and do alot of my icmag reading and research.

not pictured in this room is an amp & guitar and the bulk res for the FR/VR. when i built this room I went to great lengths to sound treat the room and acoustically decouple it. probably way overkill but its quiet and the occasional aggression work out doesn't bother neighbors or fam.

anyway, this is where each night I like to sit and look at the ladies, browse icmag, make my notes and of course smoke...

where's yours?

i'd get depressed in such a setting, but to each his own. looks very uncomfortable.

shithawk420

Veteran
That's a manly place.he's got all his tools,he can watch his plants grow.its like a work shop.its not too bad.on that note I would prefer my couch and TV though

shithawk420

Veteran
I actually like it too.I've had similar setups.I just hope you got a TV in there. but I guess you don't need one cuase you got your phone

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd get depressed in such a setting, but to each his own. looks very uncomfortable.

you are correct, to each his own. i'm sitting down, feet crossed, smoking a bowl, looking at my plants, reading icmag on the phone which is on my mmj grow journal. few tools laying around, they come and go as i do projects and updates. its rough but i'm not depressed.

that may be our age difference showing chap. im not taking any of this for granted, anyone who started back in the 70s has lived thru some dark years cannabis wise to get to this point and many of us are not out in the light of day yet, far fucking from it. there are some wicked locales to grow in my friend and i'm in one of them. i'm not depressed at all, i'm thankful that it is possible to do this and maybe in 5 or 8 years my area will be where many others are currently. until then tho, this is where i smoke. i'm happy to have it.

Besides you don't see what lies just outside the boundaries of those walls; McKush Manor, and that estate my friend would not depress most people i assure

maybe the lock on the door is making you feel depressed looking at me? the unpainted ply? (I'll get to painting it soon) i certainly need to empty that ashtray lol or start smoking less hehe <cough> <cough>

snuggles

y

that may be our age difference showing chap. im not taking any of this for granted, anyone who started back in the 70s has lived thru some dark years cannabis wise to get to this point and many of us are not out in the light of day yet, far fucking from it. there are some wicked locales to grow in my friend and i'm in one of them. i'm not depressed at all, i'm thankful that it is possible to do this and maybe in 5 or 8 years my area will be where many others are currently. until then tho, this is where i smoke. i'm happy to have it.

Besides you don't see what lies just outside the boundaries of those walls; McKush Manor, and that estate my friend would not depress most people i assure

maybe the lock on the door is making you feel depressed looking at me? the unpainted ply? (I'll get to painting it soon) i certainly need to empty that ashtray lol or start smoking less hehe <cough> <cough>
you're quite quick to judge.
who ever said i was in a legal state, or even the usa?
didn't mean to offend you in any way, so please don't pass judgement so quickly about the difference of age, or my lifestyle.who told you how old i was, anyways?

greets

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually like it too.I've had similar setups.I just hope you got a TV in there. but I guess you don't need one cuase you got your phone

i've kept a laptop out here but it was a work one and i decided i didn't want to mix business and pleasure.... but yeah, smartphone is enough out here, i mainly just read icmag and watch youtube's, got a cheapie bluetooth speaker that ill use sometimes to stream music.

on the opposite wall is my electric geeetar and amp that i noodle upon

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I think that space rocks. Always someone gotta show up and be negative. This is a cool thread and I will get some pics of my space when I get home!

Stonedtrout, that's really cool man! Buddy has a Volcano on his fishing boat. Man we get baked fishing on that vessel lol. I want to fill a raft with the volcano sometime ha ha

shithawk420

Veteran
What kind of guitar do you have McKush? My dads pretty good.he's currently got a couple Ibanez and a really nice Washburn with Lee Jackson amps and pickups

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just a strat from '06 with no mods. I have an ibanez as200 with lollars in it. That is a good guitar, it plays wonderfully. I have some much nicer guitars in my stable also but security precludes me from talking about them. People are as stupid over guitars as they are over weed.

Im not a great player or anything, i rather suck at it, but playing makes me feel good.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh sure sure McKush I understand.if Ibanez is good eneogh for Joe Satriani then you know they are doing something right.I'm glad you like your guitars.your right about people being crazy over guitars like some people are crazy over weed.but guitars and weed kinda go hand in hand no?

I'm actually in the process of creating a smoke space now. I only use the guest bedroom like once a year (if that) so I'm removing the bed and stuff and will be converting it into an "office" with a desk/laptop/speakers, a pull out sleeper sofa and a 6" fan/filter combo.

Also in an illegal state, though I do smoke outside on my porch and stuff... my son is getting to the age where I need to start keeping things hidden and a little smoke room is exactly what I need. Too hot to just go chill in the garage.