What's new

Pineapple Express #2 IWS

Y

yted

Hi all this is my first diary on this forum so here goes.

Currently growing pineapple express #2 which is a reworked version of g13 labs signiture strain.

Set up consists of

8pot iws flood and drain in a 2.4m and 1.2m tent with 2 600w super lumen lights, i also use a 60/40 mix of coco and clay pebbles.

due to going on holiday i flipped the lights before i went and the plants are not as big as i would of liked and they have stretched very little to be honest.

i use
canna coco a and b
bcuzz root stim
cannazyme
massive bloom boost
silicone

i will take some photos tonight as we are on day 18 of 12/12 !

p.s can a mod change my user name as i cant pm to ask ?

Y

yted

Day 18 12/12

Day 18 12/12

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Y

yted

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

EvergreenState

Everything looks really good. When you say they were reworked, I'm curious how you reworked them? Why did you rework them?

Y

yted

Everything looks really good. When you say they were reworked, I'm curious how you reworked them? Why did you rework them?

hi, i did not rework them , the breeders g13 reworked there pineapple express for better yields, i have grown it out before and pull 20oz of 2 plants but they were bigger thank my current plants no am not hoping to match that, they finish very fast as well..... got 2 phenos just running them to pick the best

"HEMPEROR"

very nice grow, im interested to see/hear how the new version does in comparison to the orig. subbed and have a gooden....

Y

yted

thanks hemp aiming for 40 this run as i was away on holiday and flipped them a little soon

cheers for popping in :)

"HEMPEROR"

thanks hemp aiming for 40 this run as i was away on holiday and flipped them a little soon

cheers for popping in :)

nowt wrong wi goin on your holl,s pall. plants look sweet mate.
so seeing any difference in the 2 pheno,s. hows the smell, stinky?
killing it bro, look forward to seeing these stack:biggrin:

Y

yted

i rang both phenos a couple of runs ago and pull 20oz off 2 plants altho they were quite a bit bigger than my current plants

12oz of pheno 1 which was very fruity
8oz of pheno 2 which was much blander

the reason i am running them both again is due to a couple of things, i could barely get them to root using my aero cloner so i just used what rooted. ( i no just cloner using propergator and they root no probs) and i could not help thinking i might of got the plants mixed up on the drying rack as to look at the plants there did not look to be 4oz difference but we will see

zamzia

Veteran
I've done a couple of grows with PE and these were my first proper grows only a few years back. I think I only popped one seed and it was a very good plant and was easy to clone. Looking great fella, crack on :)

Northern Ganja

From my experience pineapple express grows rather quickly and has some really dense buds and smells better than any other strain out there. The only issue I have with it is it tends to give you super munchies.

Latest posts

Latest posts