What's new

7 Pod Continuous Grow Station

BinGrower

Hi ICMAG

I started growing just under a year ago and things have really gotten out of hand.

I completed a couple of spacebucket harvests

And just kept going with what I knew.

Last edited:

BinGrower

Now I know a tent makes more sense, believe me plenty have tried to convince me. But slowly things are taking shape and soon my dream will be realised and the 7 pod grow machine will be complete.

Until now I'd confined my madness to reddit but my quest for knowledge has led me here. Have a look through my albumshere if my lack of self control has piqued your interest while I gorge myself on the treasure trove of info this forum presents.

Last edited:

BinGrower

As it stands I have four plants on the go.

Emerald Triangle Cotton Candy Cane 40F in soil

G13 Labs Sweet Amnesia 33F in soil

Barneys Farm Liberty Haze 24V in perlite hempy

Cali Connection Louis XIII OG 24V in perlite hempy
FMnbgd7.jpg

Both the hempy plants are recovering from a nasty problem that stemmed from poorly prepared perlite sending my pH skyrocketing and locked out nutrients. I'm getting that under control here.

What you see so far is the result of a series of upgrades to existing bins. I'm building three from scratch at the moment and they'll be simpler and more efficient. You can follow along here if you're into that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to you man, never seen anything like this :) I'm guessing in 5 years your grow room is going to look like a Terry Gilliam movie. ICmag is definitely the place to you, I'm pretty sure you will find some inspiring ideas around here. Rep+

atk7

Interesting approach . I'm in for the show . Post the build of one of the new pods with concept description and lessons learned from previous versions here , would love to hear it!

BinGrower

Critical Kush, Sour Kosher, Bubba's Gift
zptVRXdh.jpg

Louis XIII OG
Ui4mJRkh.jpg

Liberty Haze
ARQfVkMh.jpg

Sweet Amnesia
ARQfVkMh.jpg

Cotton Candy Cane
MAbv7ryh.jpg

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
If this isn't some of the wildest shit I've seen I don't know what is. Kudos for really thinking outside the box and getting creative. This stiff is straight out of a Ridley Scott or Stanley Kubrick flick, I love it! Please do keep us posted and I know I'll be following for the duration :yes:

TheDank23

Veteran
LOL! oh my god this is awesome, anybody remember ricky doing this with garbage cans in trailer park boys?

F'in genius Bingrower!!!

BinGrower

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear my way of doing things doesn't upset anyone here. Some of the reactions I get when I show people this can be downright hostile.

Speaking of such things I've had a problem with the two newest plants. I transplanted them into perlite hempy buckets a few weeks back and they immediately took a turn for the worse. I found the pH in the res to be in the high sevens. A bit of testing of the leftover perlite revealed it's quite alkaline and it takes a lot of flushing to bring it back to a neutral level.

So I've been nursing those plants since making that discovery and and they very quickly bounced back. I still have to stay on top of things so I've been keeping a close eye on things.

Here's how that's going
D1Grqu5.png

I was collecting data several times a day to begin with but now the routine is to water every 48 hours and taking the res pH roughly 15 hours after that.

So I'm thinking the Liberty Haze is about to plateau so I'll keep feeding the same pH. She's gobbling up nutes so I'm tempted to raise the PPM.

The Louis OG's pH is on the rise so I'll knock the pH of the next feed down a fraction. She's not eating like lady Liberty so I was going to take her PPM down a fraction.

Really keen to hear some opinions besides "you don't have to monitor the pH of hempy buckets" which I've heard too much of.

BinGrower

1eLGMIdh.jpg

I can't see myself going back to soil after seeing growth like this. It's as explosive as I was told it would be.

Last edited: