What's new

TOILET water cure method

G

alright so ive been reading about these water cure methods and i thought:
if in a jar light degrades thc, and its a pain to keep changing the water, whats a nice dark cool place with recirculating water? i know! the top tank of my toilet!
so i made a wire box that hung over the back of the tank out of chicken wire and voila! instant stealth, maintenance free, water cure center. the only problem i had was the little blue freshener thingee turned my stash blue, but now all my friends are asking when they can get some more of that "blueberry"
allright, before somebody yells at me im kidding about the blue thingee, has anybody heard of this or am i a toilet tank pioneer? and they said id never amount to anything, ha

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
^ yep.

you can't be serious about the blue thing... if you are i would NOT smoke that stuff

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
It would appear you are in fact a toilet pioneer!!
(not sure thats something I'd wanna be known as... :biglaugh: )

I personally don't think its a bad idea provided the tank on your toilet isn't like the one in the apt i recently moved into. I have well water and the deposits in the tank are rediculous. They're to the point I would need a hammer and chisel to get them off.

Whatever works for ya man.
I got a little chuckle out of the blueberry joke so... good on ya :wink:

Peace,
Beans

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
haha - man thats some funny stuff right there. You ARE a pioneer. good luck with the toilet styles.

PS - I would love to see a stealth micro grow inside a toilet cistern, you could combine this with a water cure chamber right under the mother compartment. that would be awesome!

G

ewwwww come on, are you THAT hard up for water cure? LOL

:krypto passes blue joint: "no thanks, i don't smoke!"

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
WTF! you kidding me or what? I don't think I would want to puff on some bud that has been sitting in a toilet. :fsu:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello,

In theory it sounds good. But given the things that grow in the tank- it would be a bad move.

But what about a run to waste water cure????

minds_I

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Minds_I makes sense to me ....but only waste every 4 1/2 hour or so otherwise you'll be using endless water for 3-4 days lol
Peace

G

ezra - now you got me thinkin...

ogre fugee - kidding and not serious are like almost the same thing, and its not nice to call names :moon:

4iiii'z

its an old idea from overgrow
tried it meself successfully

used a tupperware box, full of holes
only problem is the amount, is too small to make it worthwhile
got better results as the weed didnt sit in pongy water for long
the buds seemed to retain more flavour

(*)^(*)

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
ya'll are killing me! toilet pioneer you are, surely! get your buds out of the toilet man, lol the blue berry joke was funny though, try some K+!

Latest posts

Latest posts