What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short Blueberry...Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze # 1

Golden Tree

Dudes.....one more.....

I was checking old stock in the deep freeze....

Found an old ass half pack of DJ Blueberry....and Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze #1...

BB was one of 4 packs bought a while back...all were ran....found 2 keepers I still have today....this last pack held all the tan less desirable seeds...the why send these type....tan...cracked...etc...it contained 5 seeds...

I was able to coax 2 to germ...well we will see...no big ideas with these 2....

The Rare Dankness....im germinating today....these are quite old as well...but all look great....

I hope to find at least one nice "Strongest strain on earth"..specimen..lololo..

Well stay tuned...updates weekly...

Be well friends...

Last edited:

oti$

I recently lost my gth#8 keeper, veryy saddening. It was very strong and the smell and flavor was outstanding. Ill be lurking:D

Golden Tree

Agreed...can never have too many BB.....

And sorry about losing your GTH#8....nothing is more upsetting than losing a family member....:(

Thanks for dropping by friends....

Be well

GT

Golden Tree

Hey Scrappy....not tooo old....5-7 years...

My BB mom is on the forums...shown in several BB threads...there are some photo albums..DJ short Blueberry titled....her name is Princess Purple...

Dad is named after my Father in Law..RIP...Dennis the Menace...GREAT breeding male...neither have shown me any really strong smelling old school BB...except a small amount...I've made tons of F6 seeds...great offspring from the two...

I also have lots of other BB beans to sift through...many of those are older...and are very dear to me.none DJ Short..many from the prime BC days....I feel that they may contain the insane BB smelling tasting lady im seeking...

Just look around the forums you'll find some info on Princess Purple...

I've seen you on every BB thread my friend....lolo so I know you have the same BB addiction as me lololo

Be well friend

GT

Golden Tree

Ahhhhh....total bummer....:(

I can't get any of these GTH 1 to germ.....

I cried all day....but it's time to move on....

So this journal will now be a lonely 2 plant DJ Short Blueberry grow.....

Some days you win.....some days you don't......

Be well friends!

GT

Golden Tree

Lonely.......

Yes.....sooooooooo.....

Here are 12 x Mikado....Hazeman Seeds

Federation Mikado...one of my all time fav strains....

Trying to find that signature burnt Raspberry...stinky as hell lady...

I still have 4 more packs...so this will be a little sample of what each pack contains....

Can't wait cheers friends!

GT

Golden Tree

Also....I was able to coax one GTH #1 up....so one lonely GTH.....

Still hurting over that loss.....:(

Here she is....

Golden Tree

******s Jack.....(Fems) X 2

******s Jack.....(Fems) X 2

A couple more to add to the Journal...

Was gifted these gems....thank you to you great Sir....;)

Have seen a few really nice reports on these ladies....so excited....:)

Here they are...

So......

2 X Blueberry
1 X GTH 1
11 X Mikado
2 X Jack

Cheers friends....

GT

EvergreenState

What a nice line-up. Too bad about the other Ghost Train.:cry: I don't now anything about the Mikado. What's the story with them?

Golden Tree

Mikado is an older strain....once offered by Federation Seeds.... They are now gone....

It was a short flowering indica....it had an absolutely Amazing...playful high with a great Indica stone on the back end....FUCKING reeeeked!

Taste is BANG on Burnt Raspberry...made your mouth water!

A real champ!

Cheers buddy

Latest posts

Latest posts