What's new

::::Pipeline Gardens 2015::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Planting season came quick with warm weather in April, this year. Despite the warm weather, cool spells still came around several times, making for extra work in seedling germination. Plants seemed to like our timing and are responding well.

Growing Deep Chunk dominant hybrids from years past. Seeds originated from 2010 garden. Got to look it up :)

Really excited for the garden this year. Soil was turned completely at the plots one hole at a time. Fertilized with Espoma Garden Tone fertilizer. Can smell them ripening already.

Thanks for checking out my garden. Enjoy!

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are 2 plots planted with seed from last year's crop. Original hybrids all have Deep Chunk. Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk, Sour Bubble x Deep Chunk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Looking good bro! Like your style, reminds me of the small patches I grow on the side when I put out a seed patch for regular seeds (always dig single holes for clones and feminized seeds). Where are you located if you don't mind me asking, looks like some old school Ky growing haha. What do you usually yield per plant putting them in a patch like that?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just checked today and they doubled in size! :) Branches about 5-10 inches long now! Midwest. Been raining on and off lately, and the plants are responding very well. I don't know on yield. Depends on a lot. Somewhere between 1 and 4 Jars per plant I would think.

Thinking about putting on some top dressing after a couple weeks to keep them from going hungry. Rain and active growth will begin to deplete the nitrogen levels. Looked like lettuce out there today! Bugs are chomping on them a bit as always, but they are growing right through.

Plants are beginning to display some distinct smells now. I love the month of June. Makes it all worth while. Give thanks and praise God, the creator!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heavy rain last night, and I wanted to finish weeding, so I got some pics for ya. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a storm roll through later in the evening after working in the patch. A couple fell over in a previous storm. What are you supposed to do go out after every storm? Keep those rains coming though. Been wet here lately!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been wet as can be lately. Slowed them down just a little this week, but it will be good in the long term. A couple needed stood up again. Moved a couple small ones that didn't get much light. Dug a small trench with a hand shovel along the lower edge of plot 1 to drain water.
Growing in a swampy area, lots of standing water around. Garden area is good though. Moisture reservoir to get us though the summer if things get dry. Didn't water in 2012 drought and the plants grew fine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Been wet as can be lately. Slowed them down just a little this week, but it will be good in the long term. A couple needed stood up again. Moved a couple small ones that didn't get much light. Dug a small trench with a hand shovel along the lower edge of plot 1 to drain water.
Growing in a swampy area, lots of standing water around. Garden area is good though. Moisture reservoir to get us though the summer if things get dry. Didn't water in 2012 drought and the plants grew fine.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
they are looking good bro! we had a huge storm roll there thursday nite. it blew over one my biddy earlys with the roots sticking up. i propped it back up and took the soil it was in and pressed firmly on it a few times. i'll check it out tomorrow to see if its still alive. same storm also super cropped my purple maroc at the base but didnt break it so i know it will recover. i think next year i will be FIM and super cropping all my plants. i got a few plants are fkn bush's right now with the Jacky white leading the way lol how do u manage to keep critters from digging up those plants with the Epsoma? i thought about using that this year but i couldnt find any of it without bone/blood meal

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stoppin in guys! Have to get started early enough. Move them when they are ready. Can't wait to get them in the ground, thats where they like to be. :)

Was windy again today, and I wondered if my plants fell back over. :) Part of growing outdoors. I would just scrape up a bunch of soil and make mound around it plus stake it if its a problem. Rain makes it much more forgiving. I recommend topping once early at about 1 foot tall in June. I only recommend topping again in low light conditions if one branch is growing fast and becoming a main leader. I did that on a couple, and they responded with a thousand little branches! :) Supercrop for sure. In July and August, let them grow. No time to waste. Plants are building out branches and yield can be affected.

Espoma works great. You will get digging reguardless of type of fert you use. Always dig the plots and mix in fert a week or 2 ahead of planting to allow animals to get used to it. Its not critical though. Little secret, when filling in the hole with fertilized soil, make the very top of the hole mostly unfertilized soil to cap off the smell. :)

Plan on top dressing in July, August, and maybe September with it. Top dress when its relatively dry, scratch into soil if you can. Must be done before heavy rain to wash in soon. Dont think Espoma makes it without certain ingredients. Just use it, good stuff!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts