What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 sun grown in gold country...

Hello all. The strains are old mostly and probably nothing to get too excited about. But i stick with what works! So on with the show. Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome. Hell any criticism can join in too! These are growing in vermifire soil with extreme mykos. Only organic vermicrop nutrients and vermitea will be used in this grow. Good luck to all doing the same. All clones came from Kind Peoples in Santa Cruz.
the spot
blue dream
sour tangie
headband
sour diesel

X

XxCaptiankushxX

Looks like clay you are growing in? Not interested in using soil. Besides just the root ball? Plants prolly won't get much bigger in clay like that.

QUOTE=XxCaptiankushxX;7000656]Looks like clay you are growing in? Not interested in using soil. Besides just the root ball? Plants prolly won't get much bigger in clay like that.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope your wrong.

QUOTE=Chunk O'FunkWhat's the spacing between those plants? By the looks off it, you'll have just one giant bush come end of summer!

Let's hope your right! They have 5 feet between each other.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Sorry to hear that but the blue dream, those usually do amazing outdoors in norcal...

Now maybe you see why most of the successful growers am med there plots, when people say growing in clay your plants won't perform well, it's not a diss it's from experience and first hand knowledge.... next year ammend with organic soil and watch your yields double...

Last edited:

HatchBrew

Veteran
Plus if they get dried out, they'll die out or yield poorly. Had two plants in ground last year i neglected on watering, caused soil compaction, and lose of some branches and terrible hit to the yield. Ended up with a bunch of little nugs, no huge colas, and a sub-par smoke.

Raised beds or grow bags will rock your world. Plus put them on drip, GTG!!

Thank you gentlemen. It has not fallen on deaf ears. My new greenhouse will be around 25 yards and it will be all amended soil based on consulting from a fairly well known organics guru. I've been doing my homework and I'm pleased to say I will join the AEA team very soon. Excited to learn again and feel apart of a new wave of farming. Next level shit as my buddy says!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden is looking really good! Lots of tops. Did a good job keeping them short! Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts